Related Topics: good credit
If you are looking for a credit card with easy cash rewards, Citi® Double Cash Card is a credit card that gives you essentially 2% cash back on everything. It is a Mastercard credit card that lets you earn unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases. It has no annual fee and offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months.
Do you know that you only need to spend $1000 on a new credit card to get a bonus of $150? Yes, a few credit cards actually offer new card members a rich bonus of $150 after a minimal $1000 is spent on purchases within the first 3 months. This is a whopping 15% cash back on the first $1000 charged to your credit card. In addition, many of these credit cards also offer cash back on purchases, 0% introductory APR, and have no annual fee.
Citi Rewards+ Card is a unique personal card that combines many nice features in one card. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for everyday purchases, and offers 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. All of these perks come with no annual fee. If you are just looking for a no-annual-fee credit card to earn decent rewards on your regular expenses, the Citi Rewards+ Card would be a good option.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months from date of first transfer and on purchases from date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee - either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
If you are need extra cash to make a big purchase, you may use a 0% APR credit card to buy now and pay later. Credit cards with 0% intro APR allow you to charge a purchase to your credit card now and pay off the credit-card balance over time without incurring interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month. Many credit cards offer 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months or more. If you are short of cash for an expensive purchase, you can open a new credit card with 0% intro APR to enjoy the buying power now. After that, you can just make the minimum payment each billing cycle to avoid finance charges and pay off all the remaining balance at the end of your 0% introductory period. In this way, a 0% APR credit card not only helps you afford the purchase, but also helps you save money by paying no interest for a long time.
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.24%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% - 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Capital One Spark Cash for Business is giving out impressive cash bonus of $500 after qualified spending. In addition, it offers unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases. It is an ideal cash rewards credit card for people who spend thousands of dollars on a regular basis, such as business owners, eBay or Amazon sellers, drop shippers, frequent business travelers, etc.
Several credit cards offer bonuses to people who eat out a lot, thanks to bonus points on restaurant spending. Which cards offer the most generous rewards dining purchases? Quite a few credit cards offer a lot of bonus and rewards while charging no annual fee. If you want more rewards and bonus on dining, or just want straightforward cash rewards, there is a card for you.