Related Topics: good credit
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Cards offers one of the best cash back rewards. Card members can earn unlimited 1.5% flat cash back rewards on purchases, and 1.8% cash rewards on purchases made by digital wallets such as Apply Pay® in the first 12 months. It also offers $150 cash rewards bonus and no annual fee, making it one of the most competitive cash rewards credit cards on the market.
Costco is a warehouse for family and small business to make purchases in bulk. If you like to use Costco for many of your business purchases, Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card is great credit card. Although it does not offer a sign-up bonus, it offers business owners up to 4% cash back on gas purchases, 3% cash back on restaurants and travel purchases, and 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco. In addition, the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card has no annual fee with paid Costco membership and has no foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 50,000 Grand Reserve Rewards points after you spend $3,000 in 90 days from account opening
- Receive a welcome gift of a pair of wine glasses (a $110 value) on card activation
- Earn up to 7x points per dollar on wine purchases, with our Top Wine Merchant Bonus
- Earn 5x points per dollar at more than 450 wineries, wine clubs, and other Grand Reserve Partners
- Earn 3x points per dollar at any other winery, wine store, liquor store, restaurant, or bar
- Earn 2x points per dollar everywhere else
- Redeem your points for wine, sommelier-approved wine accessories, and unique vineyard experiences
- Receive special offers and concierge services for wine country visits with your included complimentary Priority Wine Pass
- Includes a sleek, premium metal card and access to exclusive cardholder events
- 1% of our revenue is donated to tackling climate change with 1% For the Planet
- $0 annual fee for the first year, then $149
- No foreign exchange fee
- Purchase APR: Variable interest rate ranging from 14.99 - 22.99% (based on current prime rate of 3.25%), depending on applicant's credit
Credit cards with 0% intro interest can help you save money. Whether you are trying to make a big purchase or paying off your existing debt, credit cards that offer 0% introductory APR let you borrow money from banks now and pay off debt later without incurring any interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month.
If you are looking for a no-annual-fee travel credit card that gives you moderate bonus and rewards, Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for what you need. It offers 20,000 bonus miles after qualified spending, redeemable for $200 in travel, and rewards you 1.25 miles for every dollar you spend on every purchase. It has no foreign transaction fees, which helps international travelers save money when making purchases abroad.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is an airline credit card issued by Citibank for frequent flyers of American Airlines to earn airline miles without having to pay an annual fee. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers travel perks. And best of all, it has no annual fee. If you are looking for no-fee travel credit cards to earn airline rewards, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is one of the top airline cards for what you need.
- Earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Save 25% on inflight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is an airline credit card for frequent flyers of American Airlines, which is the largest airline in the world. It gives new card members a generous bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers plenty of travel perks. If you are looking for travel credit card to earn airline rewards, the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select offers plenty of benefits that make it one of the best airline cards.