Related Topics: gas rewards
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, Bank of America Cash Rewards creidt card is a great payment card that is best for people who want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you are already a Bank of America customer and maintain accounts with a high balance of $100,000 or more, you can use this credit card to earn top-tier cash rewards of up to 5.25% back, which makes it one of the highest cash back credit cards.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- NEW! Earn 3 Points at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NEW! Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. Many cash back credit cards also offer a generous welcome bonus. Below you'll find the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is an airline credit card for frequent flyers of American Airlines, which is the largest airline in the world. It gives new card members a generous bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers plenty of travel perks. If you are looking for travel credit card to earn airline rewards, the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select offers plenty of benefits that make it one of the best airline cards.
Citi Rewards+ Card is a unique personal card that combines many nice features in one card. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for everyday purchases, and offers 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. All of these perks come with no annual fee. If you are just looking for a no-annual-fee credit card to earn decent rewards on your regular expenses, the Citi Rewards+℠ Card would be a good option.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee - either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
If you value rewards and prefer no-fee credit card, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express is the perfect card for you. It is one of the best rewards credit cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. It offers generous 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months ($200 cash redemption value) and a superior 3X points on purchases in many spending categories such as travel, dining, gas stations, rideshares and transit. Its generous rewards and valuable travel perks make it a very useful credit card for consumers who like to enjoy the benefits without having to worry about fees.
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.24%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Credit Card is a small business credit card with great cash rewards. It is a no-annual-fee credit card with $300 bonus and up to 3% cash rewards on select purchases. Big spenders can qualify for the Preferred Rewards for Business to earn up to 5.25% cash back.
If you have good credit and are looking for a credit card with no annual fee, you can qualify for many cash back or travel credit cards that let you earn rewards on everyday purchases. Some of the featured credit cards offer rich bonus of as much as $2,000 or 200,000 miles. Some offer outstanding cash back or travel rewards. Having a right credit card will save you a lot of money on purchases over the long run.