Related Topics: grocery rewards
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, Bank of America Cash Rewards creidt card is a great payment card that is best for people who want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you are already a Bank of America customer and maintain accounts with a high balance of $100,000 or more, you can use this credit card to earn top-tier cash rewards of up to 5.25% back, which makes it one of the highest cash back credit cards.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- NEW! Earn 3 Points at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NEW! Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. Many cash back credit cards also offer a generous welcome bonus. Below you'll find the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is an airline credit card issued by Citibank for frequent flyers of American Airlines to earn airline miles without having to pay an annual fee. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers travel perks. And best of all, it has no annual fee. If you are looking for no-fee travel credit cards to earn airline rewards, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is one of the top airline cards for what you need.
- Earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Save 25% on inflight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Citi Rewards+ Card is a unique personal card that combines many nice features in one card. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for everyday purchases, and offers 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. All of these perks come with no annual fee. If you are just looking for a no-annual-fee credit card to earn decent rewards on your regular expenses, the Citi Rewards+℠ Card would be a good option.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee - either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
If you have good credit and are looking for a credit card with no annual fee, you can qualify for many cash back or travel credit cards that let you earn rewards on everyday purchases. Some of the featured credit cards offer rich bonus of as much as $2,000 or 200,000 miles. Some offer outstanding cash back or travel rewards. Having a right credit card will save you a lot of money on purchases over the long run.
If you are looking to earn straightforward cash back with a generous welcome bonus, you may want to consider Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card. With this credit card, you can enjoy $300 bonus after qualified spending, 4% cash back rewards in popular spending categories of dining and entertainment, and 2% cash back at supermarkets.
Postmates Unlimited is the subscription service offered by Postmates, which is an American logistics company that operates a network of couriers who deliver goods locally. Typical goods delivered by Postmates are food, drinks, or groceries. For $9.99 a month or $95.88 per year, paid members receive free delivery on orders from all merchants on the Postmates platform when the order size is over $15.