A person with a fair or average credit rating may have not enough record of active credit on their credit report. This is common for students, new immigrants, or people who have defaulted on a loan before. Some entry-level credit cards are designed for people with limited or no credit to help them build credit history. If you are a college student, you may also want to check our student credit cards. If you have already damaged your credit and are eager to rebuild it, you can start with credit cards for people with bad credit.
|Credit Cards||Purchase APR||Transfer Info||Annual Fee||Credit Level|
|Back to top|
|Deserve Edu|| |
20.24% Variable APR
|Good / Limited CreditApply NowView Card Details|
|Target REDcard Credit Card|| |
|Excellent, Good, Fair CreditApply NowView Card Details|
- Enjoy Amazon Student Prime Membership on us for a year , must be a student to qualify.
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases automatically.
- No Social Security Number required for International Students and no credit history required.
- No Annual Fee, No Foreign Transaction Fees, and No Late Fee on first late payment.
- Cell Phone Protection up to $600 when you pay your cell phone bill with Deserve EDU Mastercard along with Mastercard Platinum Benefits
- More Perks You Deserve: Mint Mobile: Three Months of Text + Talk! Use your Deserve Mastercard to sign up and pay for any Mint Mobile wireless plan and you'll get a $45 statement credit. Lemonade Insurance Rebate - Pay for 3 consecutive monthly insurance from Lemonade with your Deserve card and get a $10 statement credit. Feather Furniture Rental - Use your Deserve card to rent furniture from Feather and enter promo code DESERVE100 to get $100 off your first month's rental.
- Start/Stop card use + stay current with your FICO score with the Deserve mobile app.
- Start building credit responsibly and enjoy the perks of being a student
- No Deposit Required.
- Earn 5% cash back on top of Target's already low prices on every Target shopping trip, every day.
- You'll automatically get 5% off when you use your card in Target stores in the United States and on Target.com.
- Free shipping at target and target.com every day. Anything and everything gets free shipping when you use your REDcard at Target.com. Plus, there's no minimum purchase.
- In addition to saving 5% off your purchases plus free shipping at Target.com, your REDcard lets you enjoy 30 extra days for returns.
- No Annual Fee.
- Transform Your Life With Strong Credit and Savings
- Credit Strong helps you build credit as you grow savings.
- When you open your Credit Strong account, our bank instantly gives you a loan and places the loan funds in a FDIC insured savings account in your name. The savings account funds are locked to secure the loan.
- We provide a free FICO® Score monthly so you can track your progress. 90% of top lenders use FICO Scores when making lending decisions.
- Make small monthly payments of principal and interest on your loan. The principal is a payment to yourself and is credited towards the lock on your savings - the interest is what we earn for providing the service.
- When your loan is repaid in full, the lock is removed from your savings account. You've built both credit and savings.
- Credit Strong is a division of Austin Capital Bank, a 5-star rated independent community bank and member of the FDIC.
- Credit Strong is NOT a credit repair service and does not remove negative credit history from your credit profile.
- Get the savings plan that helps build credit today! No checking account or security deposit required.
- Choose the amount you want to save and make monthly payments towards your savings goal.
- Monthly payments are reported to the three major credit bureaus.
- For Example: A $545.00 Credit builder account, paid 12 times over one year would have a monthly payment of $48.00, and an Annual Percentage Rate of 15.65%.