Related Topics: balance transfers
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card is a great choice if you want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you’re already a Bank of America customer, you won’t want to miss out on the additional bonuses the card offers.
If you are looking for a 0% intro APR credit card, Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card, issued by our partner Citibank, is one of the best cards that offer a long introductory period. It lets new cardmembers enjoy 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 18 months. In addition, it has no annual fee and has low balance transfer fees.
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee - either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
If you value rewards and prefer no-fee credit card, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express is the perfect card for you. It is one of the best rewards credit cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. It offers generous 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months ($200 cash redemption value) and a superior 3X points on purchases in many spending categories such as travel, dining, gas stations, rideshares and transit. Its generous rewards and valuable travel perks make it a very useful credit card for consumers who like to enjoy the benefits without having to worry about fees.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% - 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Cards offers one of the best cash back rewards. Card members can earn unlimited 1.5% flat cash back rewards on purchases, and 1.8% cash rewards on purchases made by digital wallets such as Apply Pay® in the first 12 months. It also offers $150 cash rewards bonus and no annual fee, making it one of the most competitive cash rewards credit cards on the market.
If you need a 0% intro APR credit card, Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card is an ideal no-annual-fee 0% interest VISA card with a long introductory period. It offers 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months. In addition, it has no annual fee and has low transaction fees for qualifying balance transfers.
Credit cards with 0% introductory interest on purchases or balance transfers can help you save money. Whether you are trying to pay off your debt or you need to make a big purchase in the near future, 0% intro APR credit cards let you borrow money from banks for a certain period of time and pay off debt later without incurring any interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month.
If you are looking for a credit card with straightforward cash rewards and no fees, Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card would be a good choice for what you need. It is a Mastercard credit card with unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. It also offers $150 cash bonus to new card members after qualified spending. In addition, the credit card has no annual fee. It does not have foreign transaction fees either, which means that there are no additional surcharges when you use it to make purchases abroad.