Related Topics: balance transfers
In January 2011, Discover Card introduced Discover More Card, featuring an unprecedented promotional balance transfer offer. New members were offered an exceptional 0% introductory APR on balance transfers, astonishingly lasting for 24 months. Initially available for over three months, this offer set a historical benchmark as the lengthiest 0% balance transfer promotion. While no other credit card has surpassed this record, several cards continue to present enticing deals of 21 months for individuals seeking to transfer high-interest balances.
Personal credit cards with no annual fee can be advantageous for a number of reasons. It saves cost because you won’t incur a yearly charge for simply having the card. No-annual-fee credit cards are often more accessible to a broader range of consumers. They typically come with straightforward terms. And they usually offer cash back rewards, sign-up bonuses, or 0% introductory APR. They can be excellent backup or secondary credit cards for occasional use.
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards credit card is a great payment card that is best for people who want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you are already a Bank of America customer and maintain accounts with a high balance of $100,000 or more, you can use this credit card to earn top-tier cash rewards of up to 5.25% back, which makes it one of the highest cash back credit cards.
Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card is best for people who prefer straight cashback without dealing with spending categories. It lets you earn 1.5% straightforward cash rewards on all purchases, including gasoline, grocery, travel, dining, utilities, and more. It offers a bounty of $200 bonus cash. Furthermore, Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card has no annual fee and features 0% introductory interest. In conclusion, these benefits make Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card an ideal cash back credit card to use for everyday purchases.
If you like earning steady cash rewards, look no further than Wells Fargo Active Cash Card. It is a no-annual-fee credit card that awards cardholders unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases. There is no spending category restrictions or sign ups for rotating categories. Your cash rewards won’t expire as long as your account remains open. In addition, Wells Fargo Active Cash Card gives out a $200 cash rewards bonus after qualifying purchases. It also lets you enjoy 0% interest on purchases and qualifying balance transfers for 15 months from account opening.
- Earn $200 cash back after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening. This bonus offer will be fulfilled as 20,000 ThankYou® Points, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases. To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time. Plus, for a limited time, earn 5% total cash back on hotel, car rentals and attractions booked on the Citi Travel℠ portal through 12/31/24.
- Balance Transfer Only Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 19.24% - 29.24%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back. Intro APR does not apply to purchases.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
- Select "Apply Now" to take advantage of this specific offer and learn more about product features, terms and conditions.
- 0% intro APR for 21 months from account opening on purchases and qualifying balance transfers. 18.24%, 24.74%, or 29.99% variable APR thereafter; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate, BT fee of 5%, min $5.
- $0 Annual Fee.
- Up to $600 of cell phone protection against damage or theft. Subject to a $25 deductible.
- Through My Wells Fargo Deals, you can get access to personalized deals from a variety of merchants. It's an easy way to earn cash back as an account credit when you shop, dine, or enjoy an experience simply by using an eligible Wells Fargo credit card.
If you are looking for a credit card with straightforward cash rewards and no fees, Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card would be a good choice for what you need. It is a Mastercard credit card with unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. It also offers $200 cash bonus to new card members after qualified spending. In addition, the credit card has no annual fee. It does not have foreign transaction fees either, which means that there are no additional surcharges when you use it to make purchases abroad.