Find Your Ideal Credit Card
Choose a category below
- Accumulate reward points or miles
- Cash rewards on everyday purchases
- Earn gas rebates for your everyday purchases
- Earn bonus reward points for the airline or hotel of your choice
- Get high rewards, free lodging and extra perks for loyal frequent travelers
- Save money by eliminating foreign transaction fees
- Transfer high interest balances to a no-interest credit card
- Cut down the interest on your credit card balance
- No annual fee with paying off bills on time
Popular Credit Cards
Most U.S. banks offer next to nothing on interest earnings for savings accounts these days. How to grow savings in the era of low interest rates? If you are unhappy with slow earnings on bank savings accounts, you should consider looking for a better alternative. You can grow your money at a better pace with CIT Bank for reasonable return on your savings. CIT offers FDIC-insured high yield savings accounts with a 1.75% annual interest. It can be your choice of savings deposits so that you won't lose your hard-earned money to inflation.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Cards offers one of the best cash back rewards. Card members can earn unlimited 1.5% flat cash back rewards on all purchases, and 1.8% cash rewards on purchases made by mobile wallets such as Apply Pay in the first 12 months. It also offers $200 bonus cash and no annual fee, making it one of the most competitive cash rewards credit cards on the market.
Some cards let you earn the same amount back on everything while others give you more cash back on certain purchases. Take a look at the no-annual-fee cash back cards from Wells Fargo, Bank of America, and Capital One to find the one that's suited to your spending style.