Many credit cards give out large credit card bonus. Some cards let you earn a bonus cash back or miles/points valued at a few hundred dollars after qualified spending.
Here are a few personal credit cards that reward you cash bonus after qualified spending.
Here are personal credit cards that give you bonus in reward points or miles after qualified spending, which can be redeemed for gift cards of popular stores (such as Amazon, Walmart, Home Depot, Target, etc) or travel credit towards your travel expenses:
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% - 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way
- Intro APR
- 0% on Purchases
- Intro APR Period
- 12 months
- Regular APR
- 12.90% to 22.90% Variable
- Annual Fee
These are small business credit cards that offer bonus in cash back or points/miles after qualified spending: