Related Topics: bonus
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card is a great choice if you want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you’re already a Bank of America customer, you won’t want to miss out on the additional bonuses the card offers.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- NEW! Earn 3 Points at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NEW! Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Earn 5x points per dollar at more than 400 wineries, wine clubs, and other Grand Reserve Partners
- Earn 3x points per dollar at any other winery, wine store, liquor store, restaurant, or bar
- Earn 2x points per dollar everywhere else
- Earn an additional 2 point per dollar bonus at your top wine merchant each month
- Redeem your points from our sommelier-curated catalog of more than 450 products and experiences for the discerning wine lover
- Receive discounts and upgrades at hundreds of wineries with your complimentary Priority Wine Pass membership
- Includes a sleek, premium metal card and access to exclusive cardholder events
- 1% of our revenue is donated to tackling climate change with 1% For the Planet
- $0 annual fee for the first year, then $149
- No foreign exchange fee
- Purchase APR: Variable interest rate ranging from 14.99 - 22.99% (based on current prime rate of 3.25%), depending on applicant's credit
Many credit cards offer bonus rewards in cash back, miles or points. Bonus miles or reward points may be redeemed for flights, hotel nights, or simply shopping gift cards. Below you’ll find some of the best bonus rewards offered by credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is an airline credit card issued by Citibank for frequent flyers of American Airlines to earn airline miles without having to pay an annual fee. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers travel perks. And best of all, it has no annual fee. If you are looking for no-fee travel credit cards to earn airline rewards, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is one of the top airline cards for what you need.
- Earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Save 25% on inflight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is an airline credit card for frequent flyers of American Airlines, which is the largest airline in the world. It gives new card members a generous bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers plenty of travel perks. If you are looking for travel credit card to earn airline rewards, the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select offers plenty of benefits that make it one of the best airline cards.
Do you know that you only need to spend $1000 on a new credit card to get a bonus of $150? Yes, a few credit cards actually offer new card members a rich bonus of $150 after a minimal $1000 is spent on purchases within the first 3 months. This is a whopping 15% cash back on the first $1000 charged to your credit card. In addition, many of these credit cards also offer cash back on purchases, 0% introductory APR, and have no annual fee.
Citi Rewards+ Card is a unique personal card that combines many nice features in one card. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for everyday purchases, and offers 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. All of these perks come with no annual fee. If you are just looking for a no-annual-fee credit card to earn decent rewards on your regular expenses, the Citi Rewards+℠ Card would be a good option.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee - either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.