Related Topics: bonus
Citi Premier Card is a consumer credit card that offers rich bonus and generous rewards on everyday purchases. It gives new card members a bounty of $600 value, which is among the top sign-up bonus rewards that you may receive from a credit card. In addition, it offers 3 ThankYou rewards points for each dollar you spend in grocery, dining, travel, and gas, which are the most common purchases for most consumers.
Many credit cards offer bonus rewards in cash back, miles or points. Bonus miles or reward points may be redeemed for flights, hotel nights, or simply shopping gift cards. Below you’ll find some of the best bonus rewards offered by credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Many credit cards offer $200 bonus after you spend $500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening, with excellent cash rewards and no annual fee.
A credit card statement credit is a payment made by a business and posted to your credit card account. Such payment shows up on your monthly credit card statement as a credit, which reduces your account balance. You may receive statement credit for purchase refund, credit card bonus, or redemption of credit card rewards points or miles. Are statement credits better than other forms of cash back? Are statement credits taxable? What credit cards are offering statement credits for bonus or rewards? Continue reading to find the answers.
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers a generous bonus of 50,000 points, which can be redeemed for $500, and outstanding rewards for frequent travelers. It offers 2% rewards on travel and dining purchases, and 1.5% rewards on all other purchases. If you have a bank account with Bank of America, you may qualify for additional bonus on rewards through its Preferred Rewards program, which increases your rewards by up to 75%. The credit card also offers $200 to cover airline incidentals and airline incidental and airport expedited security screening.
If you are a cost-conscious traveler, then the Bank of America Travel Rewards® Card is the ideal card for you. This is a rewards card tailored for users who travel from time to time, and with no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee or expiration on points, you can conveniently rack up reward points at your own pace.
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, Bank of America Cash Rewards creidt card is a great payment card that is best for people who want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you are already a Bank of America customer and maintain accounts with a high balance of $100,000 or more, you can use this credit card to earn top-tier cash rewards of up to 5.25% back, which makes it one of the highest cash back credit cards.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 50,000 Grand Reserve Rewards points after you spend $3,000 in 90 days from account opening
- Receive a welcome gift of a pair of wine glasses (a $110 value) on card activation
- Earn up to 7x points per dollar on wine purchases, with our Top Wine Merchant Bonus
- Earn 5x points per dollar at more than 450 wineries, wine clubs, and other Grand Reserve Partners
- Earn 3x points per dollar at any other winery, wine store, liquor store, restaurant, or bar
- Earn 2x points per dollar everywhere else
- Redeem your points for wine, sommelier-approved wine accessories, and unique vineyard experiences
- Receive special offers and concierge services for wine country visits with your included complimentary Priority Wine Pass
- Includes a sleek, premium metal card and access to exclusive cardholder events
- 1% of our revenue is donated to tackling climate change with 1% For the Planet
- $0 annual fee for the first year, then $149
- No foreign exchange fee
- Purchase APR: Variable interest rate ranging from 14.99 - 22.99% (based on current prime rate of 3.25%), depending on applicant's credit
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is an airline credit card issued by Citibank for frequent flyers of American Airlines to earn airline miles without having to pay an annual fee. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers travel perks. And best of all, it has no annual fee. If you are looking for no-fee travel credit cards to earn airline rewards, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is one of the top airline cards for what you need.