Related Topics: dining rewards
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- NEW! Earn 3 Points at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NEW! Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Earn 5x points per dollar at more than 400 wineries, wine clubs, and other Grand Reserve Partners
- Earn 3x points per dollar at any other winery, wine store, liquor store, restaurant, or bar
- Earn 2x points per dollar everywhere else
- Earn an additional 2 point per dollar bonus at your top wine merchant each month
- Redeem your points from our sommelier-curated catalog of more than 450 products and experiences for the discerning wine lover
- Receive discounts and upgrades at hundreds of wineries with your complimentary Priority Wine Pass membership
- Includes a sleek, premium metal card and access to exclusive cardholder events
- 1% of our revenue is donated to tackling climate change with 1% For the Planet
- $0 annual fee for the first year, then $149
- No foreign exchange fee
- Purchase APR: Variable interest rate ranging from 14.99 - 22.99% (based on current prime rate of 3.25%), depending on applicant's credit
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. Many cash back credit cards also offer a generous welcome bonus. Below you'll find the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is an airline credit card for frequent flyers of American Airlines, which is the largest airline in the world. It gives new card members a generous bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers plenty of travel perks. If you are looking for travel credit card to earn airline rewards, the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select offers plenty of benefits that make it one of the best airline cards.
If you value rewards and prefer no-fee credit card, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express is the perfect card for you. It is one of the best rewards credit cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. It offers generous 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months ($200 cash redemption value) and a superior 3X points on purchases in many spending categories such as travel, dining, gas stations, rideshares and transit. Its generous rewards and valuable travel perks make it a very useful credit card for consumers who like to enjoy the benefits without having to worry about fees.
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.24%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Several credit cards offer bonuses to people who eat out a lot, thanks to bonus points on restaurant spending. Which cards offer the most generous rewards dining purchases? Quite a few credit cards offer a lot of bonus and rewards while charging no annual fee. If you want more rewards and bonus on dining, or just want straightforward cash rewards, there is a card for you.
Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Credit Card is a small business credit card with great cash rewards. It is a no-annual-fee credit card with $300 bonus and up to 3% cash rewards on select purchases. Big spenders can qualify for the Preferred Rewards for Business to earn up to 5.25% cash back.
If you have good credit and are looking for a credit card with no annual fee, you can qualify for many cash back or travel credit cards that let you earn rewards on everyday purchases. Some of the featured credit cards offer rich bonus of as much as $2,000 or 200,000 miles. Some offer outstanding cash back or travel rewards. Having a right credit card will save you a lot of money on purchases over the long run.
If you are looking to earn straightforward cash back with a generous welcome bonus, you may want to consider Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card. With this credit card, you can enjoy $300 bonus after qualified spending, 4% cash back rewards in popular spending categories of dining and entertainment, and 2% cash back at supermarkets.