Related Topics: no foreign transaction fees
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- NEW! Earn 3 Points at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NEW! Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
If you are looking for a no-annual-fee travel credit card that gives you moderate bonus and rewards, Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for what you need. It offers 20,000 bonus miles after qualified spending, redeemable for $200 in travel, and rewards you 1.25 miles for every dollar you spend on every purchase. It has no foreign transaction fees, which helps international travelers save money when making purchases abroad.
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is an airline credit card for frequent flyers of American Airlines, which is the largest airline in the world. It gives new card members a generous bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers plenty of travel perks. If you are looking for travel credit card to earn airline rewards, the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select offers plenty of benefits that make it one of the best airline cards.
If you value rewards and prefer no-fee credit card, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express is the perfect card for you. It is one of the best rewards credit cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. It offers generous 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months ($200 cash redemption value) and a superior 3X points on purchases in many spending categories such as travel, dining, gas stations, rideshares and transit. Its generous rewards and valuable travel perks make it a very useful credit card for consumers who like to enjoy the benefits without having to worry about fees.
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.24%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Capital One Spark Cash for Business is giving out impressive cash bonus of $500 after qualified spending. In addition, it offers unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases. It is an ideal cash rewards credit card for people who spend thousands of dollars on a regular basis, such as business owners, eBay or Amazon sellers, drop shippers, frequent business travelers, etc.
Credit cards allow you to borrow money up to a pre-set limit for your purchases or balance transfers. Card issuers will charge interest if you do not pay off your full statement balance by the payment deadline. You will be charged for late fees if you miss payment due dates. The convenience of using credit cards as a payment option comes with the potential cost of fees and interest. But if you use credit cards properly, you can save money in many ways.
If you would like to earn big rewards on business travel, Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® is an ideal no-fee business travel card for you. It offers you an opportunity to earn 3 points for every dollar on travel purchases. In addition, if you are a client of Preferred Rewards for Business, you may get up to a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase, which means you may earn up to 2.62 points per dollar on all purchases. Plus, this credit card has no international transaction fees and no annual fee.
If you are a frequent flyer, the Alaska Airlines Visa Business credit card is a great credit card for you to earn travel rewards, especially for flying Alaska Airlines. It offers a package of competitive rewards and travel benefits, including rewards of 3 miles per dollar on direct Alaska Airlines purchases and the famous Alaska’s Companion Fare every year. In addition, you can earn 40,000 bonus miles after qualified spending.