Related Topics: no foreign transaction fees
Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Mastercard is an airline credit card for frequent flyers of American Airlines, which is the largest airline in the world. It gives new card members a generous bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers plenty of travel perks. If you are looking for travel credit card to earn airline rewards, the Citi / AAdvantage Platinum Select offers plenty of benefits that make it one of the best airline cards.
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers a generous bonus of 50,000 points, which can be redeemed for $500, and outstanding rewards for frequent travelers. It offers 2% rewards on travel and dining purchases, and 1.5% rewards on all other purchases. If you have a bank account with Bank of America, you may qualify for additional bonus on rewards through its Preferred Rewards program, which increases your rewards by up to 75%. The credit card also offers $200 to cover airline incidentals and airline incidental and airport expedited security screening.
If you are a cost-conscious traveler, then the Bank of America Travel Rewards® Card is the ideal card for you. This is a rewards card tailored for users who travel from time to time, and with no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee or expiration on points, you can conveniently rack up reward points at your own pace.
If you value rewards and prefer no-fee credit card, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express is the perfect card for you. It is one of the best rewards credit cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. It offers generous 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months ($200 cash redemption value) and a superior 3X points on purchases in many spending categories such as travel, dining, gas stations, rideshares and transit. Its generous rewards and valuable travel perks make it a very useful credit card for consumers who like to enjoy the benefits without having to worry about fees.
Capital One Spark Cash for Business is giving out impressive cash bonus of $500 after qualified spending. In addition, it offers unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases. It is an ideal cash rewards credit card for people who spend thousands of dollars on a regular basis, such as business owners, eBay or Amazon sellers, drop shippers, frequent business travelers, etc.
Credit cards allow you to borrow money up to a pre-set limit for your purchases or balance transfers. Card issuers will charge interest if you do not pay off your full statement balance by the payment deadline. You will be charged for late fees if you miss payment due dates. The convenience of using credit cards as a payment option comes with the potential cost of fees and interest. But if you use credit cards properly, you can save money in many ways.
If you would like to earn big rewards on business travel, Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® is an ideal no-fee business travel card for you. It offers you an opportunity to earn 3 points for every dollar on travel purchases. In addition, if you are a client of Preferred Rewards for Business, you may get up to a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase, which means you may earn up to 2.62 points per dollar on all purchases. Plus, this credit card has no international transaction fees and no annual fee.
If you are a frequent flyer, the Alaska Airlines Visa Business credit card is a great credit card for you to earn travel rewards, especially for flying Alaska Airlines. It offers a package of competitive rewards and travel benefits, including rewards of 3 miles per dollar on direct Alaska Airlines purchases and the famous Alaska’s Companion Fare every year. In addition, you can earn 40,000 bonus miles after qualified spending.
- Enjoy Amazon Student Prime Membership on us for a year , must be a student to qualify.
- Earn 1% cash back on all purchases automatically.
- No Social Security Number required for International Students and no credit history required.
- No Annual Fee, No Foreign Transaction Fees, and No Late Fee on first late payment.
- Cell Phone Protection up to $600 when you pay your cell phone bill with Deserve EDU Mastercard along with Mastercard Platinum Benefits
- More Perks You Deserve: Mint Mobile: Three Months of Text + Talk! Use your Deserve Mastercard to sign up and pay for any Mint Mobile wireless plan and you'll get a $45 statement credit. Lemonade Insurance Rebate - Pay for 3 consecutive monthly insurance from Lemonade with your Deserve card and get a $10 statement credit. Feather Furniture Rental - Use your Deserve card to rent furniture from Feather and enter promo code DESERVE100 to get $100 off your first month's rental.
- Start/Stop card use + stay current with your FICO score with the Deserve mobile app.
- Start building credit responsibly and enjoy the perks of being a student
- No Deposit Required.