Related Topics: U.S. Bank
Several credit cards offer bonuses to people who eat out a lot, thanks to bonus points on restaurant spending. Which cards offer the most generous rewards dining purchases? Quite a few credit cards offer a lot of bonus and rewards while charging no annual fee. If you want more rewards and bonus on dining, or just want straightforward cash rewards, there is a card for you.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in eligible purchases within the first 120 days of account opening. That's a $500 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more.
- Earn 4X points on travel and at gas stations.
- Earn 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, dining and streaming services.
- $30 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify®.
- Receive up to $100 in statement credits for reimbursement toward your TSA PreCheck® or Global Entry® application fee once every four years.
- 1X point on all other eligible purchases.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of account opening That's a $200 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more
- Earn 4X points on takeout, food delivery and dining
- Earn 2X points at grocery stores, grocery delivery, gas stations and on streaming services
- $15 credit for annual streaming service purchases such as Netflix and Spotify
- No annual fee*
- 1X point per $1 on all other eligible purchases
- Low Introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Points never expire
If you carry credit card debt, it may cost you a lot of money on the interest. Don't worry. Balance transfer credit cards can help you pay down the debt. Learn how to use balance transfer credit cards to reduce credit card balance and see how much you can save with 0% APR on balance transfers for an extended period.