Posts by CardBenefit
- See if you are Pre-Qualified in less than 60 seconds without harming your credit score.
- Credit Line Range $550 - $1,250, Doubling to $1,100 - $2,500.
- Double Your Line by making at least your minimum payment on time each month for the first 7 months your account is open. After you make your payments, the increase is automatic.
- Get your updated FICO® Score each month.
- $0 Fraud Liability protects you from unauthorized charges.
- Online and mobile Account Access.
- No Penalty Rates or Over Limit Fee
Founded in 1997, Merrick Bank is FDIC insured and recognized as a top-20 issuer of VISA cards. In total, it serves nearly 3 million cardholders. It offers credit cards to help consumers with poor credit to build credit history and to receive FICO credit scores for free.
- Unsecured credit line increases - After the first year, your account will be regularly reviewed for credit line increases with no additional security deposit required.
- Monthly FICO® Score for free - get your updated FICO® Score each month when it is provided to us from the credit bureau.
- Build your credit - performance is reported to all three major credit bureaus, unlike a prepaid card.
- Flexible credit line - the amount of your deposit determines your initial credit line - up to $3,000 and increase your credit line anytime with additional deposits.
- Easy funding options - several convenient options to easily fund your security deposit.
- Worldwide acceptance - use it anywhere Visa is accepted.
- Quick, easy application - apply online today!
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers a generous bonus of 50,000 points, which can be redeemed for $500, and outstanding rewards for frequent travelers. It offers 2% rewards on travel and dining purchases, and 1.5% rewards on all other purchases. If you have a bank account with Bank of America, you may qualify for additional bonus on rewards through its Preferred Rewards program, which increases your rewards by up to 75%. The credit card also offers $200 to cover airline incidentals and airline incidental and airport expedited security screening.
BankAmericard® credit card lets card members have access to credit scores for free. If you sign up for this credit card, you can see your FICO credit scores within online banking or mobile banking app. In addition, it has no annual fee.
If you are a cost-conscious traveler, then the Bank of America Travel Rewards® Card is the ideal card for you. This is a rewards card tailored for users who travel from time to time, and with no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee or expiration on points, you can conveniently rack up reward points at your own pace.
If you would like to earn big rewards on business travel, Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® is an ideal no-fee business travel card for you. It offers you an opportunity to earn 3 points for every dollar on travel purchases. In addition, if you are a client of Preferred Rewards for Business, you may get up to a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase, which means you may earn up to 2.62 points per dollar on all purchases. Plus, this credit card has no international transaction fees and no annual fee.
Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Credit Card is a small business credit card with great cash rewards. It is a no-annual-fee credit card with $300 bonus and up to 3% cash rewards on select purchases. Big spenders can qualify for the Preferred Rewards for Business to earn up to 5.25% cash back.
If you are a frequent flyer, the Alaska Airlines Visa Business credit card is a great credit card for you to earn travel rewards, especially for flying Alaska Airlines. It offers a package of competitive rewards and travel benefits, including rewards of 3 miles per dollar on direct Alaska Airlines purchases and the famous Alaska’s Companion Fare every year. In addition, you can earn 40,000 bonus miles after qualified spending.
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card is a great choice if you want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you’re already a Bank of America customer, you won’t want to miss out on the additional bonuses the card offers.