Related Topics: Bank of America
Bank of America Preferred Rewards is a rewards program that offers qualified clients extra benefits and rewards on everyday banking. There are 3 tiers in the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program: Gold, Platinum and Platinum Honors. Your tier is based on your qualifying combined balances in your Bank of America deposit and/or Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts. As your qualifying account balances grow, you will receive more benefits.
Bank of America has been running a distinctive program of Museums on Us® for over 20 years to offer its customers free admission to over 200 popular museums on the first full weekend of every month. To qualify, simply present your active Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution, excluding special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Several credit cards offer bonuses to people who eat out a lot, thanks to bonus points on restaurant spending. Which cards offer the most generous rewards dining purchases? Quite a few credit cards offer a lot of bonus and rewards while charging no annual fee. If you want more rewards and bonus on dining, or just want straightforward cash rewards, there is a card for you.
If you are a frequent flyer, the Alaska Airlines Visa Business credit card is a great credit card for you to earn travel rewards, especially for flying Alaska Airlines. It offers a package of competitive rewards and travel benefits, including rewards of 3 miles per dollar on direct Alaska Airlines purchases and the famous Alaska’s Companion Fare every year. In addition, you can earn 40,000 bonus miles after qualified spending.
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers a generous bonus of 50,000 points, which can be redeemed for $500, and outstanding rewards for frequent travelers. It offers 2% rewards on travel and dining purchases, and 1.5% rewards on all other purchases. If you have a bank account with Bank of America, you may qualify for additional bonus on rewards through its Preferred Rewards program, which increases your rewards by up to 75%. The credit card also offers $200 to cover airline incidentals and airline incidental and airport expedited security screening.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. The company provides unmatched convenience in the United States, serving millions of consumer and small business clients with thousands of retail financial centers and ATMs, and award-winning digital banking. Bank of America credit cards offer perks such as $500 bonus, 3% cash back, travel rewards, 0% on balance transfers, business rewards.
- 40,000 Bonus Miles + Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ Offer: Get 40,000 bonus miles plus Alaska's Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account.
- Get Alaska's Famous Companion Fare™ from $121 ($99 plus taxes and fees from $22) every year on your account anniversary valid on all Alaska flights booked on alaskaair.com. There are no blackout dates.
- Save with a free checked bag on Alaska flights for you and up to six other guests on the same reservation.
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent directly on Alaska Airlines purchases and 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get exclusive access to discounted redemption levels when you redeem miles for hotel stays at over 400,000 properties using Alaska Airline Hotels.
- Earn unlimited miles and travel with no blackout dates and no international transaction fees.
- Low annual fee of $50 for the company and $25 per card
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points per $1 spent on all purchases, with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees and your points don't expire
- 25,000 online bonus points after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening - that can be a $250 statement credit toward travel purchases
- Use your card to book your trip how and where you want - you're not limited to specific websites with blackout dates or restrictions
- Redeem points for a statement credit to pay for flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, rental cars, or baggage fees
- Comes with chip technology for enhanced security and protection at chip-enabled terminals
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases. After the intro APR ends, 17.24% - 25.24% Variable APR will apply
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more points on every purchase
- Earn unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 spent on all purchases everywhere, every time-no matter how much you spend. Points don't expire
- Earn 25,000 bonus points when you make at least $1,000 in net purchases within 60 days of your account opening which can be redeemed for a $250 statement credit towards travel purchases.
- Earn 3 points per every dollar spent on travel purchases (car, hotel, airline) booked through the Bank of America® Travel Center - powered by Expedia®.
- No annual fee and no international transaction fees.
- 0% Introductory APR on purchases for your first 9 billing cycles.
- Redeem points for travel with no blackout dates, cash back or gift cards.
- Get a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase you make when you're a Business Advantage Relationship Rewards Platinum Honors tier client. That means you will earn 2.62 points for every $1 you spend and 4.12 points per every $1 you spend at the Bank of America® Travel Center.
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 15.24% - 25.24% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No annual fee
- No penalty APR. Paying late won't automatically raise your interest rate (APR). Other account pricing and terms apply.
- Access your FICO® Score for free within Online Banking or your Mobile Banking app