Related Topics: preferred rewards
Bank of America Preferred Rewards is a loyalty rewards program that gives additional rewards of up to 75% for Bank of America customers whose combined balances of qualifying Bank of America and/or Merrill accounts are $20,000 or more. Bank of America Preferred Rewards offers qualified clients extra benefits and rewards on everyday banking. There are 3 tiers in the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program: Gold, Platinum and Platinum Honors. Your tier is based on your qualifying combined balances in your Bank of America deposit and/or Merrill investment accounts. As your qualifying account balances grow, you will receive more benefits. Once you become a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, your credit-card rewards bonus can be between 25% and 75% of your base cash rewards. Maintaining a retirement account such as IRA with Merrill can be a good way to qualify for the Preferred Rewards program. With Preferred Rewards, Bank of America customers may earn up to 5.25% in cash rewards on cash back personal or business credit cards, and 2.625 points per dollar on travel credit cards.
If you would like to earn big rewards on business travel, Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® is an ideal no-fee business travel card for you. It offers you an opportunity to earn 3 points for every dollar on travel purchases. In addition, if you are a client of Preferred Rewards for Business, you may get up to a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase, which means you may earn up to 2.62 points per dollar on all purchases. Plus, this credit card has no international transaction fees and no annual fee.
Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Credit Card is a small business credit card with great cash rewards. It is a no-annual-fee credit card with $300 bonus and up to 3% cash rewards on select purchases. Big spenders can qualify for the Preferred Rewards for Business to earn up to 5.25% cash back.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases, such as purchases of gas, online shopping, dining, travel, home improvement, entertainment, or drugs. Check out the best credit cards of up to 5.25% cash rewards from Bank of America, Capital One, HSBC.
- No annual fee
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchases
- 0% Introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 13.99% - 23.99% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers
- No expiration on rewards
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more cash back on every purchase
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap