Related Topics: preferred rewards
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, Bank of America Cash Rewards creidt card is a great payment card that is best for people who want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you are already a Bank of America customer and maintain accounts with a high balance of $100,000 or more, you can use this credit card to earn top-tier cash rewards of up to 5.25% back, which makes it one of the highest cash back credit cards.
Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card is best for people who prefer straight cashback without dealing with spending categories. It lets you earn 1.5% straightforward cash rewards on all purchases, including gasoline, grocery, travel, dining, utilities, and more. It offers a bounty of $200 bonus cash. Furthermore, Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card has no annual fee and features 0% introductory interest. In conclusion, these benefits make Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card an ideal cash back credit card to use for everyday purchases.
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers a generous bonus of 50,000 points, which can be redeemed for $500, and outstanding rewards for frequent travelers. It offers 2% rewards on travel and dining purchases, and 1.5% rewards on all other purchases. If you have a bank account with Bank of America, you may qualify for additional bonus on rewards through its Preferred Rewards program, which increases your rewards by up to 75%. The credit card also offers $200 to cover airline incidentals and airline incidental and airport expedited security screening.
If you are a cost-conscious traveler, then the Bank of America Travel Rewards® Card is the ideal card for you. This is a rewards card tailored for users who travel from time to time, and with no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee or expiration on points, you can conveniently rack up reward points at your own pace.
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn 3% cash back in the category of your choice, automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchases.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 5.25% cash back on purchases in your choice category.
- No annual fee and no expiration on rewards.
- 0% Introductory APR for 15 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 14.24% - 24.24% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee (min $10) applies to all balance transfers.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
Bank of America Preferred Rewards is a loyalty rewards program that gives additional rewards of up to 75% for Bank of America customers whose combined balances of qualifying Bank of America and/or Merrill accounts are $20,000 or more. Bank of America Preferred Rewards offers qualified clients extra benefits and rewards on everyday banking. There are 3 tiers in the Bank of America Preferred Rewards program: Gold, Platinum and Platinum Honors. Your tier is based on your qualifying combined balances in your Bank of America deposit and/or Merrill investment accounts. As your qualifying account balances grow, you will receive more benefits. Once you become a Bank of America Preferred Rewards member, your credit-card rewards bonus can be between 25% and 75% of your base cash rewards. Maintaining a retirement account such as IRA with Merrill can be a good way to qualify for the Preferred Rewards program. With Preferred Rewards, Bank of America customers may earn up to 5.25% in cash rewards on cash back personal or business credit cards, and 2.625 points per dollar on travel credit cards.
If you would like to earn big rewards on business travel, Bank of America® Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard® is an ideal no-fee business travel card for you. It offers you an opportunity to earn 3 points for every dollar on travel purchases. In addition, if you are a client of Preferred Rewards for Business, you may get up to a 75% rewards bonus on the base earn of every purchase, which means you may earn up to 2.62 points per dollar on all purchases. Plus, this credit card has no international transaction fees and no annual fee.
Bank of America Business Cash Rewards Credit Card is a small business credit card with great cash rewards. It is a no-annual-fee credit card with $300 bonus and up to 3% cash rewards on select purchases. Big spenders can qualify for the Preferred Rewards for Business to earn up to 5.25% cash back.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases, such as purchases of gas, online shopping, dining, travel, home improvement, entertainment, or drugs. Check out the best credit cards of up to 5.25% cash rewards from Bank of America, Capital One, HSBC.