Related Topics: cash back
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, the Bank of America Cash Rewards Credit Card is a great choice if you want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you’re already a Bank of America customer, you won’t want to miss out on the additional bonuses the card offers.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. Many cash back credit cards also offer a generous welcome bonus. Below you'll find the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
If you are looking for a credit card with easy cash rewards, Citi® Double Cash Card is a credit card that gives you essentially 2% cash back on everything. It is a Mastercard credit card that lets you earn unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases. It has no annual fee and offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months.
Do you know that you only need to spend $1000 on a new credit card to get a bonus of $150? Yes, a few credit cards actually offer new card members a rich bonus of $150 after a minimal $1000 is spent on purchases within the first 3 months. This is a whopping 15% cash back on the first $1000 charged to your credit card. In addition, many of these credit cards also offer cash back on purchases, 0% introductory APR, and have no annual fee.
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.24%. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.99% - 23.99%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.99% - 23.99% based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Cards offers one of the best cash back rewards. Card members can earn unlimited 1.5% flat cash back rewards on purchases, and 1.8% cash rewards on purchases made by digital wallets such as Apply Pay® in the first 12 months. It also offers $150 cash rewards bonus and no annual fee, making it one of the most competitive cash rewards credit cards on the market.
Capital One Spark Cash for Business is giving out impressive cash bonus of $500 after qualified spending. In addition, it offers unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases. It is an ideal cash rewards credit card for people who spend thousands of dollars on a regular basis, such as business owners, eBay or Amazon sellers, drop shippers, frequent business travelers, etc.
Credit cards allow you to borrow money up to a pre-set limit for your purchases or balance transfers. Card issuers will charge interest if you do not pay off your full statement balance by the payment deadline. You will be charged for late fees if you miss payment due dates. The convenience of using credit cards as a payment option comes with the potential cost of fees and interest. But if you use credit cards properly, you can save money in many ways.
Several credit cards offer bonuses to people who eat out a lot, thanks to bonus points on restaurant spending. Which cards offer the most generous rewards dining purchases? Quite a few credit cards offer a lot of bonus and rewards while charging no annual fee. If you want more rewards and bonus on dining, or just want straightforward cash rewards, there is a card for you.