Related Topics: cash back
With no annual fee and an easy-to-understand rewards structure, Bank of America Cash Rewards creidt card is a great payment card that is best for people who want to get more cash back on the things you buy every day. If you are already a Bank of America customer and maintain accounts with a high balance of $100,000 or more, you can use this credit card to earn top-tier cash rewards of up to 5.25% back, which makes it one of the highest cash back credit cards.
Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card is best for people who prefer straight cashback without dealing with spending categories. It lets you earn 1.5% straightforward cash rewards on all purchases, including gasoline, grocery, travel, dining, utilities, and more. It offers a bounty of $200 bonus cash. Furthermore, Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card has no annual fee and features 0% introductory interest. In conclusion, these benefits make Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card an ideal cash back credit card to use for everyday purchases.
Bank of America Customized Cash Rewards Card is offering $200 bonus cash back. It also offers 3% cash back on purchases in the category of your choice: gas, online shopping, dining, travel, drug stores, or home improvement/furnishings and 2% back at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, such as Costco, Sam's Club, and BJ's. It has no annual fee. You can receive up to 75% bonus on your rewards by having qualifying bank account balances with Bank of America, which may increase your cash rewards to 5.25% on the your preferred spending category, 3.5% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs, and 1.75% on everything else.
Many credit cards offer $200 bonus after you spend $500 in purchases within 3 months of account opening, with excellent cash rewards and no annual fee.
U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card is a personal credit card that offers a bonus of 20,000 points and excellent rewards on everyday purchases. It not only gives out a bounty of $200 value, but also offers cardholders 4 rewards points for each dollar spent in dining, takeout, and food delivery, 2 rewards points for each dollar in grocery stores, gas stations, and on streaming services. In addition, it has no annual fee and lets you enjoy 0% interest for 12 introductory months.
Do you know that you only need to use a new VISA credit card to pay for purchases of $500 or more to get $200 bonus? Yes, this is right. You may receive $200 bonus cash back after spending just $500 on a VISA card, which is a big reward of 40% for the first $500 on your new card.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. In addition to cash rewards, many credit cards also feature rich sign-up bonus, 0% intro APR, or no annual fee. Wells Fargo Active Cash offers $200 bonus cash after $1,000 is spent on purchases in 3 months. In addition, you can earn unlimited 2% cash back on all purchases, along with $600 protection on your cell phone against covered damage or theft.
Citi Custom Cash Card is a cash back credit card that rewards you 5% cash back on purchases in your top eligible spend category each billing cycle, up to the first $500 spent. There are no rotating bonus categories to sign up for. Citi Custom Cash Card also offers a $200 sign-up bonus and has no annual fee.
- Earn $200 in cash back after you spend $750 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening. This bonus offer will be fulfilled as 20,000 ThankYou® Points, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 15.49% - 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Earn 5% cash back on purchases in your top eligible spend category each billing cycle, up to the first $500 spent, 1% cash back thereafter. Also, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No rotating bonus categories to sign up for - as your spending changes each billing cycle, your earn adjusts automatically when you spend in any of the eligible categories.
- No Annual Fee
- Citi will only issue one Citi Custom Cash℠ Card account per person.
- Earn 2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.
- To earn cash back, pay at least the minimum due on time.
- Balance Transfer Only Offer: 0% intro APR on Balance Transfers for 18 months. After that, the variable APR will be 15.49% - 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness.
- Balance Transfers do not earn cash back. Intro APR does not apply to purchases.
- If you transfer a balance, interest will be charged on your purchases unless you pay your entire balance (including balance transfers) by the due date each month.
- There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.49% - 25.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.