Related Topics: Mastercard
BankAmericard® credit card lets card members have access to credit scores for free. If you sign up for this credit card, you can see your FICO credit scores within online banking or mobile banking app. In addition, it has no annual fee.
Citi Rewards+ Card is a unique personal card that combines many nice features in one card. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for everyday purchases, and offers 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. All of these perks come with no annual fee. If you are just looking for a no-annual-fee credit card to earn decent rewards on your regular expenses, the Citi Rewards+ Card would be a good option.
Citi Premier Card is a consumer credit card that offers rich bonus and generous rewards on everyday purchases. It gives new card members a bounty of $600 value, which is among the top sign-up bonus rewards that you may receive from a credit card. In addition, it offers 3 ThankYou rewards points for each dollar you spend in grocery, dining, travel, and gas, which are the most common purchases for most consumers.
If you regularly use credit cards for purchases, you probably know the difference between the Mastercard logo and logos for other types of cards. What you may not know is that there are several different kinds of Mastercards to choose from. If you are in the market for a new credit card, take a look at our guide to the five different types of Mastercards to help narrow down your search.
If you are looking for a 0% intro APR credit card, Citi Diamond Preferred Card is one of the best cards that offer long introductory periods. It lets new cardmembers enjoy 0% on purchases for 12 months and balance transfers for 21 months. In addition, it has no annual fee and has low balance transfer fees.
Do you know that quite a few credit cards are offering $500 bonus? Yes, some credit cards give new card members a large bonus of $500 or more. Find the credit cards that reward you $500 bonus when you open a new account and meet the minimum spending requirements.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Earn 1 Loyalty Point for every 1 eligible mile earned from purchases
- Save 25% on inflight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 16.74% - 25.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. In addition to cash rewards, many credit cards also feature rich sign-up bonus, 0% intro APR, and no annual fee. Check out the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Many travel cards offer rich bonus miles or points, which can be redeemed for statement credit to pay off travel expenses such as airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruises, etc. In addition, with travel credit cards, you may enjoy perks such as free check bags, priority boarding, Global Entry, no foreign transaction fees, and more. Check out some of the best travel cards.