Related Topics: Mastercard
Many travel cards offer rich bonus miles or points, which can be redeemed for statement credit to pay off travel expenses such as airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruises, etc. In addition, with travel credit cards, you may enjoy perks such as free check bags, priority boarding, Global Entry, no foreign transaction fees, and more. Check out some of the best travel cards.
Citi Premier Card is a consumer credit card that offers rich bonus and generous rewards on everyday purchases. It gives new card members a bounty of $600 value, which is among the top sign-up bonus rewards that you may receive from a credit card. In addition, it offers 3 ThankYou rewards points for each dollar you spend in grocery, dining, travel, and gas, which are the most common purchases for most consumers.
BankAmericard® credit card lets card members have access to credit scores for free. If you sign up for this credit card, you can see your FICO credit scores within online banking or mobile banking app. In addition, it has no annual fee.
If you are looking for a 0% intro APR credit card, Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card, issued by our partner Citibank, is one of the best cards that offer a long introductory period. It lets new cardmembers enjoy 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 18 months. In addition, it has no annual fee and has low balance transfer fees.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 50,000 Grand Reserve Rewards points after you spend $3,000 in 90 days from account opening
- Receive a welcome gift of a pair of wine glasses (a $110 value) on card activation
- Earn up to 7x points per dollar on wine purchases, with our Top Wine Merchant Bonus
- Earn 5x points per dollar at more than 450 wineries, wine clubs, and other Grand Reserve Partners
- Earn 3x points per dollar at any other winery, wine store, liquor store, restaurant, or bar
- Earn 2x points per dollar everywhere else
- Redeem your points for wine, sommelier-approved wine accessories, and unique vineyard experiences
- Receive special offers and concierge services for wine country visits with your included complimentary Priority Wine Pass
- Includes a sleek, premium metal card and access to exclusive cardholder events
- 1% of our revenue is donated to tackling climate change with 1% For the Planet
- $0 annual fee for the first year, then $149
- No foreign exchange fee
- Purchase APR: Variable interest rate ranging from 14.99 - 22.99% (based on current prime rate of 3.25%), depending on applicant's credit
Credit cards with no annual fee give responsible users a payment tool at no cost. At the same time, they allow people to accumulate cash back, earn points, receive bonus, or even receive perks such as free flights or hotel stays. Check out some of the best no annual fee credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Credit cards with 0% intro interest can help you save money. Whether you are trying to make a big purchase or paying off your existing debt, credit cards that offer 0% introductory APR let you borrow money from banks now and pay off debt later without incurring any interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month.
If you have average or fair credit, Capital One Platinum Credit Card is a good credit card to build credit without having to pay an annual fee. It is an unsecured card which means that you don't need to make a security deposit. It is a Mastercard that can be used almost everywhere. As long as you make payments on time, this card will be the perfect tool to establish credit.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is an airline credit card issued by Citibank for frequent flyers of American Airlines to earn airline miles without having to pay an annual fee. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers travel perks. And best of all, it has no annual fee. If you are looking for no-fee travel credit cards to earn airline rewards, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is one of the top airline cards for what you need.