Related Topics: Citibank
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- NEW! Earn 3 Points at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- NEW! Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
Many travel cards offer rich bonus miles or points, which can be redeemed for statement credit to pay off travel expenses such as airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruises, etc. In addition, with travel credit cards, you may enjoy perks such as free check bags, priority boarding, Global Entry, no foreign transaction fees, and more. Check out some of the best travel cards.
Credit cards with no annual fee give responsible users a payment tool at no cost. At the same time, they allow people to accumulate cash back, earn points, receive bonus, or even receive perks such as free flights or hotel stays. Check out some of the best no annual fee credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Many credit cards offer bonus rewards in cash back, miles or points. Bonus miles or reward points may be redeemed for flights, hotel nights, or simply shopping gift cards. Below you’ll find some of the best bonus rewards offered by credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Credit cards with 0% intro interest can help you save money. Whether you are trying to make a big purchase or paying off your existing debt, credit cards that offer 0% introductory APR let you borrow money from banks now and pay off debt later without incurring any interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. Many cash back credit cards also offer a generous welcome bonus. Below you'll find the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is an airline credit card issued by Citibank for frequent flyers of American Airlines to earn airline miles without having to pay an annual fee. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers travel perks. And best of all, it has no annual fee. If you are looking for no-fee travel credit cards to earn airline rewards, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is one of the top airline cards for what you need.
If you are looking for a 0% intro APR credit card, Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card, issued by our partner Citibank, is one of the best cards that offer a long introductory period. It lets new cardmembers enjoy 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 18 months. In addition, it has no annual fee and has low balance transfer fees.
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Save 25% on inflight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.