Related Topics: travel rewards
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers a generous bonus of 50,000 points, which can be redeemed for $500, and outstanding rewards for frequent travelers. It offers 2% rewards on travel and dining purchases, and 1.5% rewards on all other purchases. If you have a bank account with Bank of America, you may qualify for additional bonus on rewards through its Preferred Rewards program, which increases your rewards by up to 75%. The credit card also offers $200 to cover airline incidentals and airline incidental and airport expedited security screening.
If you are a cost-conscious traveler, then the Bank of America Travel Rewards® Card is the ideal card for you. This is a rewards card tailored for users who travel from time to time, and with no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee or expiration on points, you can conveniently rack up reward points at your own pace.
Many travel cards offer rich bonus miles or points, which can be redeemed for statement credit to pay off travel expenses such as airlines, hotels, car rentals, cruises, etc. In addition, with travel credit cards, you may enjoy perks such as free check bags, priority boarding, Global Entry, no foreign transaction fees, and more. Check out some of the best travel cards.
Citi Premier Card is a consumer credit card that offers rich bonus and generous rewards on everyday purchases. It gives new card members a bounty of $600 value, which is among the top sign-up bonus rewards that you may receive from a credit card. In addition, it offers 3 ThankYou rewards points for each dollar you spend in grocery, dining, travel, and gas, which are the most common purchases for most consumers.
Many credit cards offer bonus rewards in cash back, miles or points. Bonus miles or reward points may be redeemed for flights, hotel nights, or simply shopping gift cards. Below you’ll find some of the best bonus rewards offered by credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Costco is a warehouse for family and small business to make purchases in bulk. If you like to use Costco for many of your business purchases, Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card is great credit card. Although it does not offer a sign-up bonus, it offers business owners up to 4% cash back on gas purchases, 3% cash back on restaurants and travel purchases, and 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco. In addition, the Costco Anywhere Visa Business Card has no annual fee with paid Costco membership and has no foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Hotels
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
If you are looking for a no-annual-fee travel credit card that gives you moderate bonus and rewards, Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for what you need. It offers 20,000 bonus miles after qualified spending, redeemable for $200 in travel, and rewards you 1.25 miles for every dollar you spend on every purchase. It has no foreign transaction fees, which helps international travelers save money when making purchases abroad.
American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is an airline credit card issued by Citibank for frequent flyers of American Airlines to earn airline miles without having to pay an annual fee. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for purchases, and offers travel perks. And best of all, it has no annual fee. If you are looking for no-fee travel credit cards to earn airline rewards, the American Airlines AAdvantage MileUp Card is one of the top airline cards for what you need.
- Earn 10,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles and receive a $50 statement credit after making $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for each $1 spent at grocery stores, including grocery delivery services
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- Save 25% on inflight food and beverage purchases when you use your card on American Airlines flights
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.