Related Topics: travel rewards
The Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card offers a generous bonus of 60,000 points, which can be redeemed for $600, and outstanding rewards for frequent travelers. It offers 2% rewards on travel and dining purchases, and 1.5% rewards on all other purchases. If you have a bank account with Bank of America, you may qualify for additional bonus on rewards through its Preferred Rewards program, which increases your rewards by up to 75%. The credit card also offers $200 to cover airline incidentals and airline incidental and airport expedited security screening.
Citi Rewards+ Card is a unique personal card that combines many nice features in one card. It gives new card members a moderate bonus, rewards cardholders for everyday purchases, and offers 0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. All of these perks come with no annual fee. If you are just looking for a no-annual-fee credit card to earn decent rewards on your regular expenses, the Citi Rewards+ Card would be a good option.
If you are a cost-conscious traveler, then the Bank of America Travel Rewards® Card is the ideal card for you. This is a rewards card tailored for users who travel from time to time, and with no annual fee, no foreign transaction fee or expiration on points, you can conveniently rack up reward points at your own pace.
Many credit cards offer bonus rewards in cash back, miles or points. Bonus miles or reward points may be redeemed for flights, hotel nights, or simply shopping gift cards. Below you’ll find some of the best bonus rewards offered by credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Citi Premier offers a rich bonus of 80,000 points, which can be redeemed for $800 in cash rewards. It also offers 3% rewards on purchases in groceries, travel, dining, and gas. You will also receive an annual hotel credit of $100 for a hotel stay of $500 or more. It has no foreign transaction fees.
Citi Premier Card is a consumer credit card that offers rich bonus and generous rewards on everyday purchases. It gives new card members a bounty of $600 value, which is among the top sign-up bonus rewards that you may receive from a credit card. In addition, it offers 3 ThankYou rewards points for each dollar you spend in grocery, dining, travel, and gas, which are the most common purchases for most consumers.
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, equal to $750 in travel
- Receive up to $300 back annually as statement credits for bookings through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of options
- Get 10,000 bonus miles (equal to $100 towards travel) every year, starting on your first anniversary
- Earn unlimited 10X miles on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel and 5X miles on flights booked through Capital One Travel
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on all other purchases
- Unlimited complimentary access for you and two guests to 1,300+ lounges, including Capital One Lounges and the Partner Lounge Network
- Receive up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck®
- Use your Venture X miles to easily cover travel expenses, including flights, hotels, rental cars and more-you can even transfer your miles to your choice of 15+ travel loyalty programs
- Elevate your stay at luxury hotels and resorts from the Premier Collection with a $100 experience credit, daily breakfast for 2 and complimentary WiFi on every booking, plus other premium benefits like room upgrades, early check-in and late checkout when available
When it comes to credit card bonus, only a handful of cards offer $500 sign-up bonus or more. Credit cards with large bonus usually offer first-rate rewards on your purchases too. They are custom designed to attract and retain big spenders. If you are a business owner, a frequent traveler, or a savvy shopper, you will find the rewards to be extremely valuable.
- Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, for a limited time, earn a total of 10 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on hotel, car rentals, and attractions (excluding air travel) booked on the Citi Travel℠ portal through June 30, 2024.
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Gas Stations, Air Travel and Other Hotels
- Earn 3 Points per $1 spent at Restaurants and Supermarkets
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Annual Hotel Savings Benefit
- 60,000 ThankYou® Points are redeemable for $600 in gift cards or travel rewards at thankyou.com
- No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Discover one of Citi's best cash back rewards cards designed exclusively for Costco members
- 4% cash back on eligible gas and EV charging purchases for the first $7,000 per year and then 1% thereafter
- 3% cash back on restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- 2% cash back on all other purchases from Costco and Costco.com
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee with your paid Costco membership and enjoy no foreign transaction fees on purchases
- Receive an annual credit card reward certificate, which is redeemable for cash or merchandise at U.S. Costco warehouses, including Puerto Rico