Related Topics: 0% APR
Credit cards with 0% intro interest can help you save money. Whether you are trying to make a big purchase or paying off your existing debt, credit cards that offer 0% introductory APR let you borrow money from banks now and pay off debt later without incurring any interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month.
If you are looking for a 0% intro APR credit card, Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card, issued by our partner Citibank, is one of the best cards that offer a long introductory period. It lets new cardmembers enjoy 0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers for 18 months. In addition, it has no annual fee and has low balance transfer fees.
- 0% Intro APR for 18 months on purchases from date of account opening and 0% Intro APR for 18 months on balance transfers from date of first transfer. After that the variable APR will be 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be completed within 4 months of account opening.
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- Get free access to your FICO® Score online.
- With Citi Entertainment®, get special access to purchase tickets to thousands of events, including concerts, sporting events, dining experiences and more.
- Shop with confidence knowing that you have dependable protection benefits, including $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases and Citi® Identity Theft Solutions.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 14.74% - 24.74%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
If you are looking for a credit card with easy cash rewards, Citi® Double Cash Card is a credit card that gives you essentially 2% cash back on everything. It is a Mastercard credit card that lets you earn unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases. It has no annual fee and offers 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 18 months.
Do you know that you only need to spend $1000 on a new credit card to get a bonus of $150? Yes, a few credit cards actually offer new card members a rich bonus of $150 after a minimal $1000 is spent on purchases within the first 3 months. This is a whopping 15% cash back on the first $1000 charged to your credit card. In addition, many of these credit cards also offer cash back on purchases, 0% introductory APR, and have no annual fee.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card - the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase - with no cap.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $150 in gift cards at thankyou.com
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months. After that, the variable APR will be 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Balance transfer fee - either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater.
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 13.49% - 23.49%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
If you are need extra cash to make a big purchase, you may use a 0% APR credit card to buy now and pay later. Credit cards with 0% intro APR allow you to charge a purchase to your credit card now and pay off the credit-card balance over time without incurring interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month. Many credit cards offer 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months or more. If you are short of cash for an expensive purchase, you can open a new credit card with 0% intro APR to enjoy the buying power now. After that, you can just make the minimum payment each billing cycle to avoid finance charges and pay off all the remaining balance at the end of your 0% introductory period. In this way, a 0% APR credit card not only helps you afford the purchase, but also helps you save money by paying no interest for a long time.
If you value rewards and prefer no-fee credit card, the Wells Fargo Propel American Express is the perfect card for you. It is one of the best rewards credit cards with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees. It offers generous 20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 months ($200 cash redemption value) and a superior 3X points on purchases in many spending categories such as travel, dining, gas stations, rideshares and transit. Its generous rewards and valuable travel perks make it a very useful credit card for consumers who like to enjoy the benefits without having to worry about fees.
Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Credit Cards offers one of the best cash back rewards. Card members can earn unlimited 1.5% flat cash back rewards on purchases, and 1.8% cash rewards on purchases made by digital wallets such as Apply Pay® in the first 12 months. It also offers $150 cash rewards bonus and no annual fee, making it one of the most competitive cash rewards credit cards on the market.
If you need a 0% intro APR credit card, Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card is an ideal no-annual-fee 0% interest VISA card with a long introductory period. It offers 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers for 18 months. In addition, it has no annual fee and has low transaction fees for qualifying balance transfers.