Related Topics: perk
If you are a Wells Fargo consumer credit card customer, you can enjoy complimentary Cellular Telephone Protection provided by Wells Fargo, which reimburses you for damage to or theft of your cell phone. Just use your Wells Fargo consumer credit card to pay your monthly cell phone bill, and you will get up to $600 of protection, subject to $25 deductible, against covered damage or theft.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after spending $5,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club® membership for you and access for up to two guests or immediate family members traveling with you
- Earn 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after you spend $40,000 in purchases within the year
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases and 1 AAdvantage® mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to 8 companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
Bank of America has been running a distinctive program of Museums on Us® for over 20 years to offer its customers free admission to over 200 popular museums on the first full weekend of every month. To qualify, simply present your active Bank of America, Merrill Lynch or U.S. Trust credit or debit card along with a photo ID to gain one free general admission to any participating institution, excluding special exhibitions, ticketed shows and fundraising events.
Credit cards allow you to borrow money up to a pre-set limit for your purchases or balance transfers. Card issuers will charge interest if you do not pay off your full statement balance by the payment deadline. You will be charged for late fees if you miss payment due dates. The convenience of using credit cards as a payment option comes with the potential cost of fees and interest. But if you use credit cards properly, you can save money in many ways.
Priority Pass is a leading airport lounge access program since 1992, providing travelers with access to airport VIP lounges around the world, regardless of the class of travel or airline flown. With over 1,200 airport lounges worldwide, Priority Pass offers access to the largest network of airport lounges in the world. If you are a cardholder of Mastercard Gold Card or Mastercard Black Card, you will automatically receive a complimentary Priority Pass Select membership, which allows you and your travel companions to enjoy unlimited visits to participating Priority Pass airport lounges.
Postmates Unlimited is the subscription service offered by Postmates, which is an American logistics company that operates a network of couriers who deliver goods locally. Typical goods delivered by Postmates are food, drinks, or groceries. For $9.99 a month or $95.88 per year, paid members receive free delivery on orders from all merchants on the Postmates platform when the order size is over $15.