Earn 6% Cash Rewards and $300 Bonus with Amex Blue Cash Preferred
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is prepared by CardBenefit staff. Opinions expressed herein are author's alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotels, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
6% Cash Back at U.S. Supermarkets + Up to $300 Bonus
The new Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express offers $300 bonus after you spend $3,000 in the first 6 months. It also offers 6% cash back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, 6% back on streaming services, 3% cash back on gas and transit. It has no annual fee in the first year.
- Earn a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It® to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 plan fees on plans created during the first 12 months after account opening. Plans created after that will have a monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
- Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 13.99% to 23.99%
- 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
- 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
- 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
- 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
- Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be redeemed as a statement credit.
- Terms Apply.
Alternative Cash Rewards Credit Cards
If you are interested in Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express, you may also consider a few other credit cards with similar benefits.
|Credit Card||Bonus and Rewards||Annual Fee|
|Wells Fargo Active Cash℠ Card||New! Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in purchases in the first 3 monthsUnlimited 2% cash rewards on purchases||$0|
|Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card||$200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening3% cash back in the category of your choice, automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchasesIf you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25% - 75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 5.25% cash back on purchases in your choice category.||$0|
|Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card||$200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account openingNew Offer! With the new Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card, you can earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every time.If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn up to 2.62% cash back on every purchase.||$0|
|Chase Freedom Unlimited®||$200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.3% cash back on dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery services3% cash back on drugstore purchasesUnlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases||$0|
|U.S. Bank Altitude Go Visa Signature Card||20,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 90 days of account opening That's a $200 value redeemable towards merchandise, gift cards, cash back, travel and more4X points on takeout, food delivery and dining||$0|
Disclosure on User Generated Content: The responses on our site are not provided or commissioned by the advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the advertiser. It is not the advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.