Related Topics: Savings
Give yourself a head start on your personal finance by opening a Platinum Savings account at CIT Bank. You can then leave your money in the account to quietly accrue earnings with one of the nation’s leading annual yields. It will be a smart investment choice you make to steadily grow your wealth.
- Earn 4.65% APY with a Savings Connect account that is even more rewarding.
- Get a competitive rate on your Savings Connect account, 11x the National Average
- Minimum of $100 to open your account
- With the CIT Bank mobile app, deposit checks from your mobile device and make transfers easily
- Interest Rates for the Savings Connect Account are variable and may change at any time without notice.
- CIT Bank is your partner in savings. There are no account opening or monthly service fees for savings accounts.
- CIT Bank is a division of First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company which is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) which means your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
CIT Bank is a U.S.-based bank with over 100 years of history. CIT Bank offers industry-leading interest rates for savings accounts. It was a public traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange before it merged with First Citizens Bank in 2022. CIT Bank's parent company, First Citizens BancShares Inc, is a top 20 U.S. financial institution with more than $100 billion in assets. CIT Bank provides online banking for all customers. New customers in any part of the United States can open and then manage their CIT Bank savings accounts online. Deposits and withdrawals can be managed via inter-bank electronic transfers, checks, or wire transfers. CIT Bank provides FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) insurance on all bank accounts, which gives you insurance coverage to keep you free of any financial loss of up to 250,000 U.S. dollars.
How to grow your savings in the era of low interest? To build your wealth, you should consider CIT Bank's high-interest banking offerings such as 4.50% APY Savings Connect accounts.