Related Topics: Savings
- Open a No-Penalty 11-Month CD account and get 0.30% APY* with $1,000 minimum deposit.
- Lock in a great rate for 11 months. If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money - including any interest earned - beginning seven days after the funds have been received.* No penalty. No problem.
- No opening or maintenance fees
- CIT Bank CDs provide a safe, secure way to grow your savings.
- The CIT Bank No-Penalty CD gives you get the security of an 11 month CD with no withdrawal penalty seven days or later after funds have been received. Open an account today!
- Open an account with $25,000 or more and earn 0.40% APY on your money - one of the top savings rates in the nation.
- If you don't have $25,000 in your account, you can still earn 0.40% APY by making at least one single deposit of $100 every month. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings - all while getting a top rate.
- It's an ideal online account for saving towards a new experience or a large purchase.
- Grow your savings faster than at your everyday bank for your first or next dream home.
Most U.S. banks offer next to nothing on interest earnings for savings accounts these days. How to grow savings in the era of low interest rates? If you are unhappy with slow earnings on bank savings accounts, you should consider looking for a better alternative. You can grow your money at a better pace with CIT Bank for reasonable return on your savings. CIT offers FDIC-insured high yield savings accounts with a 1.00% annual interest. It can be your choice of savings deposits so that you won't lose your hard-earned money to inflation.
CIT Bank's Savings Builder is one of the best online savings accounts available in the U.S. market. It offers 1.25% annual yield, which currently ranks among the highest in the nation. To be eligible for the 1.25% high yield savings, you need to either make a deposit of at least $100 each month or maintain an account balance of $25,000. This savings account is designed to be friendly to working families, because most working adults can set up employer payroll to receive paycheck funds via direct deposit to meet the eligibility requirements.
CIT Bank is a U.S.-based bank with over 100 years of history. It has approximately $50 billion in assets and more than $30 billion of deposits. It is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. CIT Bank offers high-yield savings and CD accounts. New customers in any part of the United States can open and then manage their CIT Bank savings accounts online. Deposits and withdrawals can be managed via inter-bank electronic transfers, checks, or wire transfers. CIT Bank provides FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) insurance on all bank accounts.
How to grow your savings in the era of low interest? To build your wealth, you should consider CIT Bank's high-interest banking offerings such as 1.25% APY Savings Builder accounts. The 1.25% APY Savings Builder Account is a tiered interest rate account with two flexible options to qualify for higher interest rate of 1.25%. You can choose what works best for you to build up savings.