Related Topics: Savings
- Earn 3.60% APY with a Savings Connect account that is even more rewarding. Open an account in about 5 minutes.
- Get a competitive rate on your Savings Connect account, 15x the National Average
- With the CIT Bank mobile app, deposit checks from your mobile device and make transfers easily
- CIT Bank is your partner in savings. There are no account opening or monthly service fees for savings accounts.
- CIT Bank is a division of First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company which is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) which means your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
CIT Bank's Savings Builder is one of the best online savings accounts available in the U.S. market. It offers 1.25% annual yield, which currently ranks among the highest in the nation. To be eligible for the 1.25% high yield savings, you need to either make a deposit of at least $100 each month or maintain an account balance of $25,000. This savings account is designed to be friendly to working families, because most working adults can set up employer payroll to receive paycheck funds via direct deposit to meet the eligibility requirements.
CIT Bank is a U.S.-based bank with over 100 years of history. It has approximately $50 billion in assets and more than $30 billion of deposits. It is a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. CIT Bank offers high-yield savings and CD accounts. New customers in any part of the United States can open and then manage their CIT Bank savings accounts online. Deposits and withdrawals can be managed via inter-bank electronic transfers, checks, or wire transfers. CIT Bank provides FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) insurance on all bank accounts.
How to grow your savings in the era of low interest? To build your wealth, you should consider CIT Bank's high-interest banking offerings such as 1.25% APY Savings Builder accounts. The 1.25% APY Savings Builder Account is a tiered interest rate account with two flexible options to qualify for higher interest rate of 1.25%. You can choose what works best for you to build up savings.