Posts by CardBenefit
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. In addition to cash rewards, many credit cards also feature rich sign-up bonus, 0% intro APR, and no annual fee. Check out the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
If you are a small business owner, using a business credit card can help you earn rewards on business purchases and manage expenses properly. Business credit cards allow you to separate business expenses from personal expenses, give employee cards, and receive exclusive access to events that are ideal for entertaining clients or treating staff, etc.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. Many cash back credit cards also offer a generous welcome bonus. Below you'll find the best cash back credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Cash back credit cards let you earn cash rewards on everyday purchases at supermarkets, gas stations, restaurants, and department stores. Many cash back credit cards also offer a generous sign-up bonus. Earn up to 3% cash rewards and $200 bonus cash with these cash back credit cards.
Most U.S. banks offer next to nothing on interest earnings for savings accounts these days. How to grow savings in the era of low interest rates? If you are unhappy with slow earnings on bank savings accounts, you should consider looking for a better alternative. You can grow your money at a better pace with CIT Bank for reasonable return on your savings. CIT offers FDIC-insured high yield savings accounts with a 1.80% annual interest. It can be your choice of savings deposits so that you won't lose your hard-earned money to inflation.
- Earn 75,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 15 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Fourth Reward Night Free
- IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®
- Earn up to $550 cash back in the first year.
- $150 bonus after spending $500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined eligible net purchases ($100 per quarter) on two categories you choose. That adds up to $400 cash back!
- 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- No limit on total cash back earned.
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 14.99% - 24.99%
- No annual fee*
- Great Offer from U.S. Bank, a 2020 World's Most Ethical Company - Ethisphere Institute, February 2020
When it comes to credit card bonus, only a handful of cards offer $500 sign-up bonus or more. To qualify for such bonus, you typically need to spend between $3,000 and $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. This is a fabulous return for the first few thousand dollars of your purchases. Credit cards with large bonus usually offer first-rate rewards on your purchases too. They are custom designed to attract and retain big spenders. If you are a business owner, a frequent traveler, or a savvy shopper, you will find the rewards to be extremely valuable.
Store credit cards are offered by retailers and they can only be used for purchases at a single store or group of stores. Unlike open-loop credit cards, or co-branded cards, which can be used anywhere within a card's network, such as Visa or Mastercard, store credit cards are known as closed-loop cards. Store credit cards may save you money because they usually offer enticing discounts on either in-store or online purchases. Some store cards offer loyalty rewards, including cash back or points with the retailer to use towards future purchases. Store credit cards are usually easy to qualify for. If your credit is not perfect, you may get approved for a store credit card and build credit by making payments responsibly.