Introduction to Postmates Unlimited
Postmates Unlimited is the subscription service offered by Postmates, which is an American logistics company that operates a network of couriers who deliver goods locally. Typical goods delivered by Postmates are food, drinks, or groceries. For $9.99 a month or $95.88 per year, paid members receive free delivery on orders from all merchants on the Postmates platform when the order size is over $15.
Postmates was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Its service rely on mobile phone applications and their Global Positioning System capabilities to quickly connect customers with local couriers who can deliver anything from any store or restaurant in minutes. Postmates operates in over 500 metropolitan areas in the United States. Its service coverage includes all major U.S. cities, such as San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago, Miami, Washington DC, Phoenix, Seattle, Atlanta, Las Vegas, Portland, Denver, Houston, Dallas, Philadelphia, Boston, etc.
Credit Card with Complimentary Postmates Unlimited
Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card is a cash back credit card that gives out $300 cash bonus after qualified spending and 4% cash rewards on dining and entertainment. In December 2018, the Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card started to offer its card members a monthly statement credit for a Postmates Unlimited monthly membership through December 2019.
- Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases. Plus, earn 8% cash back on tickets at Vivid Seats through May 2020.
- Receive a monthly statement credit for a Postmates Unlimited monthly membership through Dec. 2019 with the Capital One Savor Card
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that
- Intro APR
- Intro APR Period
- Regular APR
- 16.24% - 25.24% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- $0 intro for first year; $95 after that