Related Topics: secured credit card
Secured credit cards are great for people with no credit or damaged credit to rebuild their credit history. Since secured cards will report to three major credit bureaus, Transunion, Equifax, and Experian, cardmembers who responsibly use secured cards and pay their debts on time can improve their credit history and credit scores.
For people looking to rebuild their credit with a credit card, there are several options, and a lot of them can be quite pricey. Capital One Secured Mastercard offers a no-cost option, thanks to its feature of no annual fee. Additional benefits to this card make it a good choice for consumers. With the Capital One Secured Mastercard, you don't have to worry about spending getting out of hand, because you will get as much credit as you deposit into your account. Your security deposit can be as little as $49. You can deposit more money into your account to get a higher credit line.
Rebuild your credit history with the right cards! Capital One Secured Mastercard is a secured card with no annual fee. Fingerhut Credit is a credit account you can use for purchases at Fingerhut.com. You can use promo code JBB3 before 10/31/2019 to save $25 on your first Fingerhut order. Credit One Bank Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit lets you see if you pre-qualify and offers up to 1% cash rewards. These credit cards accept users who have poor credit history and help you build credit by reporting your responsible payment activities to 3 major credit bureaus.
- No annual or hidden fees. See if you're approved in seconds
- Building your credit? Using the Capital One Platinum Secured card responsibly could help
- Put down a refundable security deposit starting at $49 to get a $200 initial credit line
- You could earn back your security deposit as a statement credit when you use your card responsibly, like making payments on time
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months with no additional deposit needed
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won't be responsible for unauthorized charges
- Monitor your credit with CreditWise from Capital One. It's free for everyone and checking your credit does not hurt your credit score
Applied Bank, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is a Delaware State Chartered Bank. Since it was founded in 1996, it has been delivering attractive and competitive financial products and services at an exceptional level of quality that exceeds consumer’s needs and expectations. Applied Bank offers secured credit cards to people with little or no credit history, which they can use responsibly to repair credit rating and improve credit scores.
- Better than Prepaid...Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time - Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR - Your Rate Won't Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $1,000.
- Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
If you have limited or no credit, you would like to build your credit gradually and secured credit cards can be your best choice. If you have fallen hard financially and have damaged your credit, you may also rebuild your credit history with secured credit cards.