Related Topics: secured credit card
For people looking to rebuild their credit with a credit card, there are several options, and a lot of them can be quite pricey. Capital One Secured Mastercard offers a no-cost option, thanks to its feature of no annual fee. Additional benefits to this card make it a good choice for consumers. With the Capital One Secured Mastercard, you don't have to worry about spending getting out of hand, because you will get as much credit as you deposit into your account. Your security deposit can be as little as $49. You can deposit more money into your account to get a higher credit line.
Rebuild your credit history with the right cards! Capital One Secured Mastercard is a secured card with no annual fee. Fingerhut Credit is a credit account you can use for purchases at Fingerhut.com. You can use promo code JBB3 before 10/31/2019 to save $25 on your first Fingerhut order. Credit One Bank Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit lets you see if you pre-qualify and offers up to 1% cash rewards. These credit cards accept users who have poor credit history and help you build credit by reporting your responsible payment activities to 3 major credit bureaus.
- No annual fee
- Unlike a prepaid card, there is regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- Accepted at millions of locations worldwide
- Make the minimum required security deposit and you'll get an initial credit line of $200. Plus, deposit more money before your account opens to get a higher credit line
- Access to an authorized bank account is required to make your $49, $99 or $200 refundable security deposit
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months with no additional deposit needed
- We will monitor your account, and as you use it responsibly by doing things like making on-time payments, you may be able to earn back your deposit as a statement credit
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using our mobile app
Applied Bank, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is a Delaware State Chartered Bank. Since it was founded in 1996, it has been delivering attractive and competitive financial products and services at an exceptional level of quality that exceeds consumer’s needs and expectations. Applied Bank offers secured credit cards to people with little or no credit history, which they can use responsibly to repair credit rating and improve credit scores.
- Better than Prepaid...Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time - Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR - Your Rate Won't Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $1,000. * Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
If you have limited or no credit, you would like to build your credit gradually and secured credit cards can be your best choice. If you have fallen hard financially and have damaged your credit, you may also rebuild your credit history with secured credit cards.