Related Topics: secured credit card
Rebuild your credit history with the right cards! Capital One Secured Mastercard is a secured card with no annual fee. Fingerhut Credit is a credit account you can use for purchases at Fingerhut.com. You can use promo code JBB3 before 10/31/2019 to save $25 on your first Fingerhut order. Credit One Bank Platinum Visa for Rebuilding Credit lets you see if you pre-qualify and offers up to 1% cash rewards. These credit cards accept users who have poor credit history and help you build credit by reporting your responsible payment activities to 3 major credit bureaus.
Applied Bank, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is a Delaware State Chartered Bank. Since it was founded in 1996, it has been delivering attractive and competitive financial products and services at an exceptional level of quality that exceeds consumer’s needs and expectations. Applied Bank offers secured credit cards to people with little or no credit history, which they can use responsibly to repair credit rating and improve credit scores.
- Better than Prepaid...Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time - Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR - Your Rate Won't Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $1,000. * Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
If you have limited or no credit, you would like to build your credit gradually and secured credit cards can be your best choice. If you have fallen hard financially and have damaged your credit, you may also rebuild your credit history with secured credit cards.