Discover Card Credit Cards
Discover Card is a major credit card issued primarily in the United States. Originally introduced in 1985, Discover Card quickly gained a large national consumer base. Most credit cards offered by Discover Card carry no annual fee, no foreign transaction fees, no over limit fees, and offer a typically higher credit limit than similar cards. Many Discover credit card offer card holders as high as 5% in cash back. Discover Card was also originally the only credit card accepted at Sam’s Club warehouse stores, until recently they have started to accept MasterCard. Check out these Discover credit cards to find the right one for your needs.
- 5% cash back in categories that change each quarter. Now - June 30 earn 5% at Restaurants & Movies on up to $1,500 in purchases after you sign up.* 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cashback for any amount, any time*. Your cash back never expires.
- J.D. Power awarded Discover "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014."+
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, online and in our mobile app.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment, APR won't go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized purchases on your Discover card.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply."
- Click here for more details on Discover it®
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
|0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers||14 months||10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||$0|