High Yield Savings with Flexibility: 4.65% Savings Connect from CIT Bank
Most savings accounts do not earn much interest these days. For example, yields of savings accounts in large banks such as Chase, Bank of America, Citibank, and Wells Fargo, are very low. How to grow your savings? To build your wealth, you should consider CIT Bank’s high-yield banking offerings such as 4.65% APY Savings Connect accounts. Your money can grow at a much faster pace with 4.65% annual yield.
CIT Bank’s 4.65% APY Savings Connect Account is a savings account with 24/7 digital access. You only need to make a deposit of $100 to open your account. You will earn the high annual yield rate of 4.65%.
- Earn 4.65% APY with a Savings Connect account that is even more rewarding.
- Get a competitive rate on your Savings Connect account, 11x the National Average
- Minimum of $100 to open your account
- With the CIT Bank mobile app, deposit checks from your mobile device and make transfers easily
- Interest Rates for the Savings Connect Account are variable and may change at any time without notice.
- CIT Bank is your partner in savings. There are no account opening or monthly service fees for savings accounts.
- CIT Bank is a division of First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company which is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) which means your deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 per depositor, for each account ownership category.
CIT Bank – a Banking Brand that You can Trust
CIT Bank is a U.S.-based bank with over 100 years of history. It was founded in St. Louis, Missouri in 1908. It was a public traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange before it merged with First Citizens Bank in 2022. CIT Bank’s parent company, First Citizens BancShares Inc. (NASDAQ: FCNCA), is a top 20 U.S. financial institution with more than $100 billion in assets. CIT Bank is the bank that you can rely on. To learn more about CIT’s background, you can visit CIT’s website.
CIT Bank provides online banking for all customers. New customers in any part of the United States can open and then manage their CIT Bank savings accounts online. Deposits and withdrawals can be managed via inter-bank electronic transfers, checks, or wire transfers. CIT Bank provides FDIC (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation) insurance on all bank accounts, which gives you insurance coverage to keep you free of any financial loss of up to 250,000 U.S. dollars.
Why We Recommend CIT Bank’s Savings Connect
In the today’s market, the 4.65% interest on savings from CIT Bank is the best option for money-conscious consumers. CIT Bank is a division of First Citizens Bank, the largest family-controlled bank in the United States with hundreds of brick and mortar branches. CIT Bank is accessible to remote customers via its online banking system. In addition, it provides telephone customer service during regular business hours.
Give yourself a head start on your personal finance by opening a Savings Connect account at CIT Bank. You can then leave your money in the account to quietly accrue earnings with the nation’s leading annual yield. It will be a smart investment choice you make to steadily grow your wealth.