You will receive 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases during the first 3 months from account opening, which can be redeemed for $900 toward travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account.
The bonus is not available to current cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card, or previous cardmembers of any Sapphire credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 48 months. To be eligible for this bonus offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
You are also eligible for up to $300 in travel credit. A statement credit will automatically be applied to your account when your card is used for purchases in the travel category, up to an annual maximum accumulation of $300.
Rewards on Purchases
You will earn points when you, or an authorized user, use a Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card to make purchases of products and services. You will earn 3 points for each dollar after the first $300 is spent annually when your card is used for purchases in the travel category. You will earn 3 points for each dollar spent when your card is used for purchases in the dining at restaurants category. For all other purchases, you will earn 1 point for each dollar spent. Your points do not expire as long as your account remains open and is in good standing.
Your points can be redeemed for many available reward options, including cash, gift cards, travel, and products or services made available through the program or directly from third-party merchants. Redemption values for reward options vary.
This credit card has an annual fee of $550. It has no foreign transaction fees. It is a friendly feature for international travelers who may use the credit card abroad. Most credit cards typically charge a transaction fee 3% on your purchases in foreign countries. If you may travel abroad, it is always a good idea to carry a credit card such as Chase Sapphire Reserve® so that you can avoid the 3% surcharge on your purchases.
Required Credit Rating
The Chase Sapphire Reserve® is for people with excellent credit scores. If you have a FICO score of 740 or more, you may qualify for the credit card.
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year. Through December 31, 2021, gas station & grocery store purchases will also count towards earning your Travel Credit
- 3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $900 toward travel
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 50% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
- Access to 1,300+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority Pass™ Select and up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more