CardBenefit publishes original and objective personal-finance articles to help consumers make financial decisions and learn to use credit wisely. We are a team of personal finance analysts who are passionate about providing accurate, detailed, useful information to our readers on credit-card and banking products. We strive for the utmost editorial integrity and objectivity in all our content to help you make financial decisions that are in your best interest. Though our site is supported by advertising dollars, our editorial department is separate from our company’s business operations. Our advertisers do not determine the types of products that we review, nor do they influence the content of our reviews.
Some of our reviews cover products for which we receive compensation. When you click to apply for a credit card product using the links that you find on this site, we receive compensation from the credit card company that issues the card.
All CardBenefit editorial content on web pages and blog posts share a core set of Editorial and Publishing Policies outlined below. CardBenefit’s editors strive to publish objective and accurate content on personal finance, with a focus on credit cards in the U.S. market. Our editors adhere to the following practices to maintain editorial integrity and accuracy of our content.
Best Practices in Content Writing
1) Editorial content must be accurate, clear and factual. Editorial content containing reviews of credit cards and other financial products must be reviewed objectively based on the actual features of the products.
2) Editorial content containing credit card offers must comply with compliance policies set by credit-card issuers.
3) Editorial content must be reviewed by two or more staff editors before publication.
4) Editorial content must be updated regularly to ensure accuracy. When terms and conditions of credit cards change, relevant editorial content must be updated immediately to reflect the changes.
Our advertising partners include the following financial institutions:
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Capital One
- Wells Fargo
- CIT Bank
- Luxury Card
- American Express Canada
- Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
- Credit One Bank
- The Bank of Missouri
- Synovus Bank
- Capital Bank
- Green Dot Bank
- BBVA Compass Bank
- Applied Bank
- CIBC Bank
- Tangerine Bank