Green Dot Cards
Green Dot is the world’s largest prepaid debit card company by market capitalization. It is an issuer of prepaid MasterCard and Visa cards that are available at nearly 100,000 retail stores, including CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, Dollar Tree; as well as discounted offerings at Meijer and Walmart.
- Get a $25 bonus when you direct deposit your federal or state tax refund to your WalMart MoneyCard account and receive a qualifying new direct deposit of $500+ by 6/30/23.*
- Waive your monthly fee when you direct deposit $500+ in previous monthly period. Otherwise, $5.94 a month.*
- Earn 3% cash back at Walmart.com, 2% cash back at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% cash back at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year.*
- Earn 2% interest rate on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. Plus, get chances to win cash prizes each month!*
- Get peace of mind with three coverage levels, up to $200, for purchase transactions with opt-in & eligible direct deposit.*
- Please see site for full terms and conditions.
- Intro APR
- Intro APR Period
- Regular APR
- Annual Fee
- $0 with eligible direct deposit