Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, Celtic Bank is a privately owned industrial bank chartered by the State of Utah. Celtic Bank has ranked as one of the top ten SBA lenders nationally since 2013. Celtic Bank has a proven track record in a range of industries. Celtic Bank offers a number of credit cards for consumers to earn cash back or build credit history.
|Credit Cards||Purchase APR||Transfer Info||Annual Fee||Credit Level|
|Back to top|
|The Owner's Rewards Card by M1|| |
19.99% to 29.99% Variable APR
|Good To Excellent CreditApply NowView Card Details|
- Earn cash back on everyday purchases with the Owner's Rewards Card by M1. Then, reinvest your rewards for long-term growth.
- Get a baseline of 1.5% cash back on everyday purchases, and unlock higher rewards tiers of 2.5%, 5%, and 10% cash back with M1 Plus.
- Use M1 automation to easily reinvest your rewards for long-term impact.
- Integrate even more of your financial life in one place, while M1 helps you grow your wealth with everyday transactions.
- Visa Signature® benefits including Zero Liability, exclusive experiences, and more.
- The credit card for investors is here. Invest when you spend and build your wealth with everyday transactions.
- There is no annual fee.
- Your first three months of M1 Plus is free.* Get exclusive features and discounts to help you build your wealth.