Best Unlimited Cash Rewards Credit Card
$200 Bonus Cash + Unlimited 1.5% Cash Back on all Purchases
Bank of America Unlimited Cash Rewards credit card offers $200 bonus cash. You only need to spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days to qualify for the $200 bonus. In addition, you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. If you are a Preferred Rewards member, you earn 25%-75% more cash back on every purchase, which lets you earn up to 2.62% cash back on every purchase. Best of all, this card has no annual fee.
- $200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
- If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn 1.87%-2.62% cash back on every purchase with Preferred Rewards.
- No annual fee.
- No limit to the amount of cash back you can earn and cash rewards don't expire.
- 0% Introductory APR for 18 billing cycles for purchases, and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days. After the intro APR offer ends, 17.49% - 27.49% Variable APR will apply. A 3% fee applies to all balance transfers.
- Contactless Cards - The security of a chip card, with the convenience of a tap.
- This online only offer may not be available if you leave this page or if you visit a Bank of America financial center. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
- Intro APR
- 0% on Purchases and qualifying Balance Transfers
- Intro APR Period
- 18 billing cycles
- Regular APR
- 17.49% - 27.49% Variable APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Annual Fee
Alternative Cash Rewards Credit Cards
If you are interested in Wells Fargo Active Cash Card, you may also consider a few other credit cards with similar benefits.
|Credit Card||Bonus and Rewards||Annual Fee|
|Bank of America® Customized Cash Rewards credit card||$200 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $1,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of account opening.3% cash back in the category of your choice, automatic 2% at grocery stores and wholesale clubs (up to $2,500 in combined choice category/grocery store/wholesale club quarterly purchases) and unlimited 1% on all other purchases.If you're a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more cash back on every purchase. That means you could earn 3.75%-5.25% cash back on purchases in your choice category.||$0|
|Citi Custom Cash℠ Card||$200 cash back after you spend $1,500 on purchases in the first 6 months of account opening. This bonus offer will be fulfilled as 20,000 ThankYou® Points, which can be redeemed for $200 cash back.No rotating bonus categories to sign up for - as your spending changes each billing cycle, your earn adjusts automatically when you spend in any of the eligible categories.5% cash back on purchases in your top eligible spend category each billing cycle, up to the first $500 spent, 1% cash back thereafter. Also, earn unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.||$0|
|Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express||$200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.||$0|
|Citi® Double Cash Card - 18 month BT offer||2% on every purchase with unlimited 1% cash back when you buy, plus an additional 1% as you pay for those purchases.||$0|
|American Express Blue Business Cash™ Card||$250 statement credit after you make $3,000 in purchases on your Card in your first 3 months.2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.||$0|
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is prepared by CardBenefit staff. Opinions expressed herein are author's alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotels, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Disclosure on User Generated Content: The responses on our site are not provided or commissioned by the advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the advertiser. It is not the advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.