Travel credit cards let you earn rewards on flights, hotels, rental cars, and more. Below you’ll find the best travel rewards credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® offers a generous bonus of 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after qualified spending. It also offers 2 AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent at gas stations and restaurants and on eligible American Airlines purchases. First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you. It has no foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® bonus miles after $2,500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent at gas stations and restaurants
- Earn 2 AAdvantage® miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn a $125 American Airlines Flight Discount after you spend $20,000 or more in purchases during your cardmembership year and renew your card
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you on the same reservation
- Enjoy preferred boarding on American Airlines flights
- The standard variable APR for Citi Flex Plan is 15.99% - 24.99%, based on your creditworthiness. Citi Flex Plan offers are made available at Citi's discretion.
- Intro APR
- Intro APR Period
- Regular APR
- 15.99% - 24.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- $99, waived for first 12 months