Travel credit cards let you earn rewards on flights, hotels, rental cars, and more. Below you’ll find the best travel rewards credit cards for consumers and small businesses.
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World Elite™ Mastercard® offers a generous bonus of 50,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after qualified spending. It also offers 2 AAdvantage miles for every dollar spent at gas stations and restaurants and on eligible American Airlines purchases. First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines itineraries for you and up to four companions traveling with you. It has no foreign transaction fees.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus miles that can be redeemed for a $500 statement credit that you can pay toward travel purchases. It also offers unlimited 2 miles per $1 spent on all purchases. In addition, you can receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®. It has no foreign transaction fees.
- Earn 100,000 bonus miles when you spend $20,000 on purchases in the first 12 months from account opening, or still earn 50,000 miles if you spend $3000 on purchases in the first 3 months
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase, every day
- Miles won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how many you can earn
- Receive up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®
- Redeem on travel-from vacation rentals to car rentals and more. Plus transfer your miles to over 10+ travel loyalty programs
- No foreign transaction fees
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
- Intro APR
- Intro APR Period
- Regular APR
- 17.24% - 24.49% (Variable)
- Annual Fee