Related Topics: Barclays
Barclays is a credit card provider, helping people achieve financial goals for over 50 years. Backed by Barclays PLC, one of the world's largest and most solid financial services companies, it serves 36 million cardmembers around the world and values every single cardmember relationship. Whether you are looking for a low interest credit card or a rewards credit card, Barclays always has something to offer.
- Enjoy 70,000 bonus miles after spending $5,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn unlimited 2X miles on every purchase
- NEW - Control Your Card - Instantly secure your accounts by locking your cards with Barclays SecurHold™, plus set transaction limits and block certain purchase categories for you or your authorized users. Available only on the Barclays mobile app.
- Book travel your way-no airline, seat or hotel restrictions-and redeem your miles for travel statement credits
- Get 5% miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem
- No foreign transaction fees
- International Chip and PIN for use at self-service chip terminals around the world
- Miles don't expire as long as your account is open, active and in good standing
Many credit cards give out large rewards. Some cards let you earn a bonus cash back of a few hundred dollars after qualified spending. Some credit cards reward you a bonus of thousands of miles or points that can be redeemed for a few hundred dollars.
When it comes to credit card bonus, only a handful of cards offer $500 sign-up bonus or more. To qualify for such bonus, you typically need to spend between $3,000 and $5,000 in the first 3 months of card membership. This is a fabulous return for the first few thousand dollars of your purchases. Credit cards with large bonus usually offer first-rate rewards on your purchases too. They are custom designed to attract and retain big spenders. If you are a business owner, a frequent traveler, or a savvy shopper, you will find the rewards to be extremely valuable.
With the Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard offers a 70,000 bonus to new card members which equates to $700 for travel. Plus, you earn 2X miles on every purchase.
Do you know that quite a few credit cards are offering $500 bonus? Yes, some credit cards give new card members a large bonus of $500 or more. Find the credit cards that reward you $500 bonus when you open a new account and meet the minimum spending requirements.
After decades in the workforce, retirees finally have freedom to choose how to spend their time. For most seniors, retirement is the ideal time to take on extended travel adventures, including international travel. Most consumer cards charge around 3% of purchase prices on foreign purchases. However, there are a few travel credit cards that waive foreign transaction fees. Just carry these credit cards and use them for purchases abroad, you will not incur the foreign transaction fees. In addition, some credit cards offer lucrative travel rewards or bonus.