You will receive 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. After qualifying, please allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your IHG Rewards Club account.
The bonus is not available to current cardmembers of this credit card, or previous cardmembers of this credit card who received a new cardmember bonus within the last 24 months. To be eligible for this bonus offer, your account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment.
In addition to the bonus points, you will receive 10,000 bonus points each account anniversary year during which at least $20,000 is spent, and one additional purchase is made at least one day after you have spent $20,000.
Rewards on Purchases
You will earn IHG Rewards Club points when you, or an authorized user, use the credit card to make purchases of products and services. You will earn 10 points for each dollar spent on purchases made at IHG properties, including InterContinental Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental Alliance Resorts, Kimpton Hotels, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Holiday Inn Resort, Holiday Inn Club Vacations, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites, EVEN Hotels and HUALUXE. In addition to the points you can earn as an IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Cardmember, you will also earn 10 points per dollar from IHG for being an IHG Rewards Club Member and another 5 points per dollar from IHG with Platinum Elite Status, which is a benefit of this credit card. These points add up to a total of 25 points per dollar you spend at IHG properties. You will earn 2 points for each dollar spent in the following rewards categories: gas stations; grocery stores; and restaurants. For all other purchases, you will earn 1 point for each dollar you spend.
This credit card has an annual fee of $89. It has no foreign transaction fees. It is a friendly feature for international travelers who may use the credit card abroad. Most credit cards typically charge a transaction fee 3% on your purchases in foreign countries. If you may travel abroad, it is always a good idea to carry a credit card such as IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card so that you can avoid the 3% surcharge on your purchases.
Required Credit Rating
IHG Rewards Club Premier Credit Card is for people with good or excellent credit scores. If you have a FICO score of 700 or more, you may qualify for the credit card.
- Earn 140,000 bonus points after spending $3,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening
- Enjoy a Reward Night after each account anniversary year at eligible IHG hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy a reward night when you redeem points for any stay of 4 or more nights
- Earn up to 25 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores, and restaurants. Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Platinum Elite status as long as you remain a Premier card member
- Global Entry or TSA Pre✓® Fee Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card
- IHG Rewards Club Bonus points are redeemable at hotels such as InterContinental®, Crowne Plaza®, Kimpton®, EVEN® Hotels, Indigo® Hotels & Holiday Inn®