- If you have an active Credit Builder Account in good standing, 3 on time payments, $100 or more in savings progress and satisfying income requirements you may be eligible to receive the Self Secured Visa Credit Card*, without a hard credit check. Criteria subject to change.
- Build credit and savings at the same time.
- Start with a Credit Builder Account* that reports monthly payments to all 3 major credit bureaus.
- At the end of your plan, unlock the savings you built - minus interest and fees.
- The Self Visa® Secured Credit Card* is accepted at millions of locations in the U.S.
- Credit Builder Accounts & Certificates of Deposit made/held by Lead Bank, Sunrise Banks, N.A., SouthState Bank, N.A., First Century Bank, N.A., each Member FDIC. Subject to credit approval. Self Visa® Credit Card issued by Lead Bank, First Century Bank, N.A., or SouthState Bank, N.A., each Member FDIC. See Self.inc for details. Subject to ID Verification. Individual borrowers must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and at least 18 years old. Valid bank account and Social Security Number are required. All loans are subject to consumer report review and approval.
- Intro APR
- Intro APR Period
- Regular APR
- Annual Fee
Featured Credit Cards from Our Partners for Bad Credit
Topics: secured credit card