Marriott offers rewards points for each time you stay at one of its many hotels or resorts; these points can be redeemed for free hotel nights, hotel upgrades, airline miles and spent on other things such as transportation, travel packages, and shopping vouchers. Learn about the different ways you can redeem rewards, and how to maximize your Marriott Rewards points value.
What can I redeem with my Marriott Reward points?
Understanding the point system and the different rewards available is the first step to getting the most out of your Reward points. From hotel rooms to rental cars, spa packages to cruises, there’s quite a handful of reward options, for points accumulated from simply staying at a Marriott hotel, no extra costs.
- Convert Points to Free Nights.
- PointSavers: In a handful of locations across the globe, you can redeem rooms using less Reward points. PointSaver locations change over time.
- Room Upgrades.
- Instant Redemption: You can redeem your points for cash value at participating Marriott hotels for cocktails, meals, spa experiences – anything that can be charged to your hotel room. You can visit the link to calculate your reward. For example, if you redeem 2,500 points, a $5 value will be deducted from your bill.
- Shop Popūlr Rewards: Marriott’s online mall; ships to U.S. and 200+ countries. Start shopping by logging in with your Rewards account.
- International Retail: Use points for shopping vouchers in Japan and China. Order online before use.
Travel & Unwind
- Marriott Rewards Air + Car: Points can be used and deducted from the cost of rental cars and plane tickets. There are no blackout dates with Air + Car Rewards. Airline tickets can only be cancelled in limited circumstances, there is a cancellation fee of $35 for a car rental, and redeemed tickets or rentals cannot be transferred to someone else.
- Cruises: When you redeem Marriott Rewards points, there is no limit to how many points you redeem towards the cruise. You also earn 3 points for every dollar spent.
- Travel Packages: Exchange your points for a week of hotel accommodations with airline miles included. Point conversion is available online.
Buy, Transfer and Gift Points
- Buy, Gift, or Transfer Points: Not enough points? You can purchase up to 50,000 points a year for yourself or to gift to someone. You can also transfer points to another Rewards account.
Have any further questions or comments? Contact Marriott customer service.