Amalgamated Bank of Chicago (ABOC) is a commercial bank headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States. In addition to its downtown Chicago office, the bank has a branch office in Warrenville, Illinois. Founded in 1922, the bank has more than $750 million in assets and manages more than $7 billion in pension funds. It offers credit cards that let you earn $150 bonus and rewards on everyday purchases, with 0% introductory APR and no annual fee.
|Credit Cards||Purchase APR||Transfer Info||Annual Fee||Credit Level|
|Back to top|
|ABOC Platinum Rewards Credit Card|| |
0% intro APR
12.90% to 22.90% Variable APR after that
12.90% to 22.90% Variable APR
|Excellent CreditApply NowView Card Details|
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% - 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way