If you have poor credit, you can apply for subprime cards that are designed to help rebuild your credit history. Many subprime cards will accept you even if your credit score is low. You just need to complete your application with correct personal information. Once you are approved for a new credit card account, your responsible payment records will be reported to major credit bureaus, which improves your credit.
Reflex Mastercard: Pre-Qualification
Reflex Mastercard® lets you pre-qualify for the offer without impacting your credit score.
- Up to $1,000 credit limit doubles up to $2,000! (Simply make your first 6 monthly minimum payments on time)
- See if you're Pre-Qualified with no impact to your credit score
- All credit types welcome to apply
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Experian* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Initial Credit Limit of $300 - $1,000* (subject to available credit)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere Mastercard® is accepted
- Checking Account Required
- Intro APR
- Intro APR Period
- Regular APR
- 24.99% - 29.99% (Variable)
- Annual Fee
- See Terms
Additional Credit Building Offers
In addition to the above offers, 35 other cards can help you build credit too.