A Credit Strong account is the fusion of a secured consumer installment loan and a savings account. During the life of your Credit Strong account you build both credit history and savings. There is no income requirement to open a Credit Strong account. All Credit Strong deposit accounts are held in Austin Capital Bank, a 5-star rated FDIC insured bank.
Credit Strong accounts are available in all states in the United States except for North Carolina, Wisconsin and Vermont.
- Transform Your Life With Strong Credit and Savings
- Credit Strong helps you build credit as you grow savings.
- When you open your Credit Strong account, our bank instantly gives you a loan and places the loan funds in a FDIC insured savings account in your name. The savings account funds are locked to secure the loan.
- We provide a free FICO® Score monthly so you can track your progress. 90% of top lenders use FICO Scores when making lending decisions.
- Make small monthly payments of principal and interest on your loan. The principal is a payment to yourself and is credited towards the lock on your savings - the interest is what we earn for providing the service.
- When your loan is repaid in full, the lock is removed from your savings account. You've built both credit and savings.
- Credit Strong is a division of Austin Capital Bank, a 5-star rated independent community bank and member of the FDIC.
- Credit Strong is NOT a credit repair service and does not remove negative credit history from your credit profile.