Department Store Rewards Credit Cards
Which credit cards are good for earning rebates on purchases in department stores? If you are a frequent shopper in stores such as Macy’s, Kohl’s, you will benefit from the credit cards that offer rewards on purchases in department stores. Check out the following credit cards that let you earn rewards for your shopping in the malls.
- Earn a $100 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn a $25 Bonus after you add your first authorized user and make a purchase within this same 3-month period
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 13.99-22.99%
- 5% Cash Back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases between 1/1/15-3/31/15 at grocery stores (not including Walmart® and Target® purchases), movie theaters, and Starbucks® stores
- You'll enjoy new 5% categories every 3 months like restaurants, gas stations, and Amazon.com. It's free and easy to activate your bonus each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% Cash Back on all other purchases
- No annual fee and rewards never expire as long as your account is open
- Click here for more details on Chase Freedom ® from Chase
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
|0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers||15 months||13.99% - 22.99% Variable||$0|