U.S. Bank is the fifth-largest bank in the United States, with 74,000 employees and $467 billion in assets as of December 31, 2018. It provides banking, investment, mortgage, trust, and payment services products to individuals and businesses.
|Credit Cards||Purchase APR||Transfer Info||Annual Fee||Credit Level|
|U.S. Bank Cash+™ Visa Signature® Card|| |
15.49% - 25.49%* Variable APR
0% intro APR
15.49% - 25.49%* Variable APR after that
|Excellent CreditLearn MoreView Card Details|
- Earn up to $550 cash back in the first year.
- $150 bonus after spending $500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening.
- 5% cash back on your first $2,000 in combined eligible net purchases ($100 per quarter) on two categories you choose. That adds up to $400 cash back!
- 2% cash back on your choice of one everyday category, like gas stations or grocery stores.
- 1% cash back on all other eligible net purchases.
- No limit on total cash back earned.
- 0% Intro APR* on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles. After that, a variable APR currently 15.49% - 25.49%
- No annual fee*
- Great Offer from U.S. Bank, a 2019 World's Most Ethical Company® - Ethisphere Institute, February 2019