Related Topics: secured credit cards
- No annual fee, and all the credit building benefits with responsible card use
- Unlike a prepaid card, it builds credit when used responsibly, with regular reporting to the 3 major credit bureaus
- You will get an initial $200 credit line after making a security deposit of $49, $99, or $200, determined based on your creditworthiness
- Get access to a higher credit line after making your first 5 monthly payments on time with no additional deposit needed
- Easily manage your account 24/7 with online access, by phone or using our mobile app
- It's a credit card accepted at millions of locations worldwide
Applied Bank, headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, is a Delaware State Chartered Bank. Since it was founded in 1996, it has been delivering attractive and competitive financial products and services at an exceptional level of quality that exceeds consumer’s needs and expectations. Applied Bank offers secured credit cards to people with little or no credit history, which they can use responsibly to repair credit rating and improve credit scores.
- Better than Prepaid...Go with a Secured Card! Load One Time - Keep On Using
- Absolutely No Credit Check or Minimum Credit Score Required
- Automatic Reporting to All Three National Credit Bureaus
- 9.99% Low Fixed APR - Your Rate Won't Go Up Even if You Are Late
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $1,000. * Increase Your Credit Limit up to $5,000 by Adding Additional Deposits Anytime
- Credit lines available from $200 to $5,000! Low fixed 13.99% interest rate on purchases - with no penalty rate!
- No minimum credit score requirements! We invite all credit types to apply! No processing or application fees!
- Helps strengthen your credit with responsible card use. Reports to three national bureaus
- Fast, easy application process. Choose your credit line and open your Personal Savings Deposit Account to secure your line.
- See additional Green Dot primor® Mastercard® Classic Secured Credit Card details
If you have limited or no credit, you would like to build your credit gradually and secured credit cards can be your best choice. If you have fallen hard financially and have damaged your credit, you may also rebuild your credit history with secured credit cards.