Related Topics: Amalgamated Bank of Chicago
If you are need extra cash to make a big purchase, you may use a 0% APR credit card to buy now and pay later. Credit cards with 0% intro APR allow you to charge a purchase to your credit card now and pay off the credit-card balance over time without incurring interest or fees, as long as you make the minimum payments every month. Many credit cards offer 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months or more. If you are short of cash for an expensive purchase, you can open a new credit card with 0% intro APR to enjoy the buying power now. After that, you can just make the minimum payment each billing cycle to avoid finance charges and pay off all the remaining balance at the end of your 0% introductory period. In this way, a 0% APR credit card not only helps you afford the purchase, but also helps you save money by paying no interest for a long time.
Amalgamated Bank of Chicago (ABOC) is a commercial bank headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, United States. In addition to its downtown Chicago office, the bank has a branch office in Warrenville, Illinois. Founded in 1922, the bank has more than $750 million in assets and manages more than $7 billion in pension funds. It offers credit cards that let you earn $150 bonus and rewards on everyday purchases, with 0% introductory APR and no annual fee.
- 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 12 months; after that the variable APR will be 12.90% - 22.90% (V), based on your creditworthiness
- Earn $150 Statement Credit after you spend $1,200 on purchases within the first 90 days from account opening
- Earn 5x rewards on up to $1,500 in combined purchases each quarter in popular categories such as dining, groceries, travel, and automotive
- No upper limit on the points you can accumulate, and since points never expire, you can save up for a big award!
- Earn Points on Every Purchase! It's simple: $1 = 1 Point
- No Annual Fee
- Select Your Rewards Your Way