Online investing has experienced significant growth over the past decade as many brokers offering online services with unique trading platforms. Online brokers are popular due to fast speed, ease of placing online orders, and significantly lower fees and commissions than those of full service brokerage firms. Online brokers provide trading platforms, allowing investors to purchase and sell such securities as fixed income, equities or stocks, options, and mutual funds. Most platforms also include tools to track and monitor securities, portfolios and indices, as well as research tools, real-time streaming quotes and up-to-date news releases, which are necessary to help investors trade profitably. Investing online has become the norm for individual investors and traders these days. Check out the following brokers for your online investment.
- Open an IRA in 15 minutes or less.
- Rollover your 401k or open and fund your IRA and get up to $600 cash.
- Get started today.
- Incredible Options Rate! $0.50 per contract plus $4.95 base. Only one base charge per spread.
- Trade Free For 60 Days when you Open a New OptionsHouse Account
- Switch to TradeKing and get up to $150 in transfer fees reimbursed.
- $4.95 Trades + $.65 per Contract - $4.95 per trade on stocks over $1. No Minimums.
- Open your TradeKing account now! Click here for TradeKing promotions
- Try our Trade Simulator Test your trading strategies on an industry-leading platform
- Trade Smarter Today Trade ETFs, options, and futures with strategic insights
- Trade with TradeStation. Explore the latest features & tools to become a more strategic trader.
- Trade with enhanced functionality and trading tools. Learn more!
- Lightning-fast Trades Award-winning platform for trading stocks, futures, options & forex.