Discover Credit Cards
Discover Card is a major credit card issued primarily in the United States. Most Discover credit cards carry no annual fee and offered a typically higher credit limit than similar cards. Discover Card’s portfolio include Cashback cards that typically give out as much as 5% cash rebate, credit cards with 0% introductory APR, travel credit cards with bonus miles, and student credit cards. Check out these Discover credit cards to find the right one for your need.
- 0% intro APR on purchases & balance transfers for 14 months-then a variable purchase APR applies, currently 10.99% - 22.99%. A 3% fee applies to each transferred balance.
- Over 7,000 cardmembers rated 4.8 out of 5 stars* and J.D. Power awarded Discover "Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Credit Card Companies. Tied in 2014."+
- 5% Cashback Bonus for gas and ground transportation on up to $1500 in purchases from Jan. through Mar. 2015 after you sign up for 5% Cashback Bonus. 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Free FICO® Credit Score on monthly statements, online and in our mobile app.*
- No annual fee, no late fee for your first late payment, APR won't go up for paying late, no overlimit fee and no foreign transaction fee.*
- Each Discover purchase is monitored. If it's unusual, you're alerted by e-mail, phone or text-and never responsible for unauthorized Discover card purchases.
- 100% U.S.- based customer service- day or night.
- *See rates, rewards, free FICO® Credit Score terms and other info by clicking "Apply."
- Click here for more details on Discover it®
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Regular APR||Annual Fee|
|0% on Purchases and Balance Transfers||14 months||10.99% - 22.99% Variable*||$0|